Recent content by deidara13

  1. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Discussion Thread This defently one of my favorites what I like about it the most is that it does not have exageration of power like Kenshin this one is more down to earth.
  2. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Discussions [Naruto] Woohoo more plot. this why I like Naruto is not just meaningless fights. nice how Yamato control the kyubi
  3. Chapter 296 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 296 Predictions [Naruto] No way Naruto is killing Oro at least not right now. Even though I dont think it will happend it is very likely that Sasuke might just be the one to stop the fight it is getting way out of hand and what else could snap Naruto back to reality then seeing his old team...
  4. Chapter 295 Discussion [Naruto]

    I like to declare that Orochimaru-sama is one of my favorite characters in Naruto and he is one of coolest villians ever
  5. Chapter 295 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 295 Discussion I second that something tells me sakura is about to get a little piece of the Kyubi rage
  6. Chapter 214 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: Chapter 214 Predictions Yes I knew Ichigo would joinf the Vizards
  7. Chapter 294 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 294 Predictions Man this chapter was just amazing I almost pastout hopefully ratfos is around
  8. Fun Thread Picture Association!!!

    :err
  9. Favorites Our Most and Least Favorite Characters - and why

    Re: Who's your favorite Naruto character? Dispite my screen name my favorites are: 1. Itachi 2. Deidara 3. Orochimaru 4. Naruto 5. Gaara Sasori would have been Number 5 it he hadnt been killed
  10. Where Do You Come From?

    I live in California but I was born in Mexico
  11. Chapter 293 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 293 Predictions I predict Orochimaru will use Kusunagi to cut trough the chakra shield and stab Naruto pretty badly
  12. chapter 291 contributions (read first post)

    Man ones again thats awesome I love the way you did the backgrounds
  13. chapter 291 contributions (read first post)

    Good job White Angel I like the ones that are done anime style
  14. Nawulf's Naruto (closed)

    Re: Nawulf's Naruto Fan Art (mostly Kyuubi Naruto and NaruHina) The one with the death god was really funny and it makes me wonder just how the hell did the Fourth get the kyubi inside Naruto anyway
Top