chapter 291 contributions (read first post)

nixuboy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
13
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: chapter 291 contributions

overjojojojo said:
WOW....... that is really cool, nixuboy! i love all the effects you put into the backround, also the texture of the clothes and the mix of cell shading and smudging (so to speak) and...... tutorial? can we get the link to this tutorial too? O_O :D
Thanks man :) I'm afraid there is no tutorial on this strange style of mine..
In my previous post I just say at batanga, that I will definitely try his tutorial.. Sorry if I confuse you :p
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: chapter 291 contributions

Thanks, batanga. I always like how u colour your mangas.

Here's mine. Kyuubi Naruto. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's for shannaro. :smile-big
 

Akasun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: chapter 291 contributions

eileenting88 said:
Thanks, batanga. I always like how u colour your mangas.

Here's mine. Kyuubi Naruto. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah. Great job on that!

I wish I can color like that...
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: chapter 291 contributions

Akasun said:
Another Yamato panel done by me. :D It seriously takes forever.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28071859/ is the link.

Tips for improvement are appreciated. :)
You are improving slowly but as I said before, try to use a higher opacity for the colouring and also colour the black part too. If you do not know how to do that, just post here and say so. I'll make a tutorial for it using PS. Keep it up. Keep practising and u will be better.
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: chapter 291 contributions

good job every1 ^^
luv the render metal ;D

heres mine ^^

minor editing ;D
 

Vhea

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
243
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: chapter 291 contributions

hi hi!!! finally here is mine!!!! *o*

I hope you like it

group: shannaro ^^
Name: 291 cover by vhea
Autor: vhea
description: colors: Photoshop CS2. Time: 3 hours ^^

[br]Posted

at: January 23, 2006, 05:25:22 PM
_________________________________________________arg D.dragon!!! >_< please, or color all the lines, or not... the efect between colored lines and black line of his sash is very strange and makes negative effect. :(
 

Akasun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: chapter 291 contributions

eileenting88 said:
You are improving slowly but as I said before, try to use a higher opacity for the colouring and also colour the black part too. If you do not know how to do that, just post here and say so. I'll make a tutorial for it using PS. Keep it up. Keep practising and u will be better.
Nope, I don't know how. :P

And what do you mean by higher opacity? Since the opacity is the highest it can go.
 

nixuboy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
13
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: chapter 291 contributions

Awesome jobs for all :smile-big

------------
How much time you people usually use colour works?
I'm still quite noob on colouring so it takes me aboth 6 hours and so on
 

Dynamic Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
352
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: chapter 291 contributions

XD nice work veah ;D
 

overjojojojo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
4
Re: chapter 291 contributions

gawd all yall dudes rule :D
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

nixuboy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
13
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: chapter 291 contributions

Don't know is it right to post this here, because it's older cover.. Nevertheless here it is

Title: Chapter 287 cover by nixuboy
Description: Colours made by photoshop CS2.. Took six hours
Group: Shannaro


Hope you like it :amuse
2nd EDIT: Now it Really should be okey :p
 

lastfrost

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Amazing contributions as always, everyone!
I have edited the first post of this thread with some guidelines for posting your contributions. Please check it out, and try to follow that format. ^^

Thanks! Keep up the good work.
 

Asmodeus

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is page 14, although the lineart is a bit messy. I can do it again if I have too...hope not, though, lol.

 

nytrogyn

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
357
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
superb coloring Asmodeus, top knotch shading.. but shit quality lines, it'd be so much better if you redrew the lines.. meh.. we dont all have that much time...
 

deidara13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Good job White Angel I like the ones that are done anime style
 
Top