- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 2,870
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: chapter 291 contributions

Kabuto is greatly coloured by u. Fantastic job. I like the way u colour the background too. How do u do the vertical lines? Do u just use basic brushes to draw those lines and then smudge it or what? Can u please tell me?[br]Posted at: January 21, 2006, 02:52:04 PM_________________________________________________batanga said:
Hair and the black clothes need to be coloured. The opacity is too low. U can use higher opacity to colour it. Make the forehead protector shiny, add more shading to the vest and u are done. U can still do better.Akasun said:Working on mine. I think this is going to be one of my best colorings yet.
Yeah, something is wrong with DeviantArt for me, but whatever.
Anyhow, link: http://www.deviantart.com/view/27958583/
It's probably the best coloring I've done. And it took forever to.
Comments for improvement appreciated.





