I also think myself that some parts are rushed. Oden's flashback should have been longer for example, Oda should have developed Kid and Killer more in Wano instead of a couple of chapters. Though having too much content is expected given the amount of character and plot points.
OP is just too big of a story to only focus to certain events for a stretch of chapters. You can't have a Yonko without tens of high ranking underlings that Oda should showcase. Likewise you can't go against a Yonko without having a big supporting cast behind. People should realize that OP can't...
OP has only released one volume this year compared to the 3 or 4 it usually does. I mean Kimetsu really blew it out. Kingdom and the rest would easily fall behind had OP released 3 volumes.
I don't know why you guys still say this stuff. Mashima himself has stated that going digital has helped him draw an 18 page chapter in like 4 days. It's the speed process of it. He sits his ass on 3 days.
If you guys think that Luffy acts in the same way Midoriya or the other teens act in MHA then you are simply wrong. Luffy acts on his own desires, he has his own ideology, he carries himself like a leader. On the other hand MHA casts are literally students, they don’t act in the same strong way...
I think you fail to realize the case here
To a young kid, someone like Luffy and Zoro for example are much cooler than Midoriya and Bakugo. Their age plays a certain role in that unless you think that a 17 year old young man acts the same with a 14 year old kid
Unless MHA can have an arc as big as MF then I don’t see how it will rise in popularity. OP got such a boost back then because of Odas involvement in SW and MF which was the climax of pre skip OP, like hundreds of chapters of build up. I personally don’t think MHA can do it, it’s narrative...
Doubt talented artists like Oda or others, would have problems moving to digital. I'm pretty sure Oda has said he wants his manga to remain as handcrafted as possible. Oda is pretty much "my way or the highway" type of guy. Helped him succeed but sometimes it isn't at all helpful.