Recent content by Deltaguard

  1. Black Clover Chapter 322 Spoilers & Discussion

    I knew mereoleona’s hellfire incarnate would have some kind of consequence but I never thought that she’d start turning into mana because I assumed that she would start overheating and burning to death or something
  2. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Probably soon because it looks like the current arc is about to wrap up by the end of the year so the next two maybe three years if we’re pushing will probably be when the final arc plays out
  3. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Well Tabata did plan out three major arcs for the story with the elf arc being the first the spade arc being the second one so we can assume that the third arc after will be the final arc and might possibly end at around 500 chapters at the most
  4. Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I think that at this point nothing will happen to bc so long as it sells 100k per volume while not the biggest number it’s not a small one either so to me the series already gained a sturdy enough foothold in the magazine plus with jjk and mha on their way out soon also with mashle halfway done...
  5. Black Clover Chapter 313 Spoilers & Discussion

    Although he lost the “fight” Morris still completed his objective which to open the next gate so technically he won
  6. Black Clover Chapter 310 Spoilers & Discussion

    We really arguing over a MAGICAL series? Lmao I just read this for fun tbh
  7. Black Clover Chapter 309 Spoilers & Discussion

    The elf spirit literally said that he and yuno are the same person so that is the elf’s grimoire so the way I see things you’re not a very bright person who can’t pay attention and you clearly hate black clover so I don’t know why you waste your time reading the series it’s not Tabata’s fault...
  8. Black Clover Chapter 308 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is just my opinion but I think yuno could only use wind because the elf’s soul in him is loved by mana and was therefore dominant over his own human mana suppressing his original magic type but I think him receiving his original spade grimoire is the thing that awakened his birth magic but...
  9. Black Clover Chapter 308 Spoilers & Discussion

    No Licht and tetia had twins but when the elves were killed tetia survived along with one of the twins who became the ancestor to the human/elf hybrids in elysia while the twin that died is the one that reincarnated into yuno hope that clears that part up for you
  10. Black Clover Chapter 308 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yuno’s innate magic is probably ice or something along those lines because the grinberryalls were the ones who froze those ancient demons and I think this is a good development because even with all that power his wind magic has along with bell he cannot kill a high ranking or supreme devil...
  11. Black Clover Chapter 308 Spoilers & Discussion

    We must remember that while this is a pretty big development as far as magic goes in the series, having two grimoires isn’t necessarily new because remember that Mars and charmy also had two grimoires although in Mars case artificially and charmy being a hybrid but still the same concept applies
  12. Black Clover Chapter 306 Spoilers & Discussion

    I’m glad Tabata gave more depth to the dark triad with this chapter because honestly they were starting to become really boring as antagonists but this backstory alone changes a lot for the story
  13. Black Clover Chapter 304 Spoilers & Discussion

    I just realized something about Morris it’s that aside from having lotus with him it’s possible he might have brought the last remaining shining general that we haven’t seen so far with him to the spade kingdom and I think it’s a possibility that the last shining general could be a devil host...
  14. Black Clover Chapter 304 Spoilers & Discussion

    While everyone else is hyped for yuno vs zenon I feel like I’m the only one here who wants to see what’s up with Morris because he’s the only villain who’s fate we can’t really make guesses on during this arc
  15. Black Clover Chapter 304 Spoilers & Discussion

    I’m not upset in the fact the gaja didn’t die but I’m upset about how much emotion was put into it that made it seem like he was going to die
Top