Recent content by Demon Mark

  1. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 359 Discussion/360 Predictions

    I hope Fugetsu turns on Kacho. This was a great chapter, Kurapika was badass at the end.
  2. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 359 Discussion/360 Predictions

    Chapter is out now. http://readms.com/r/hunter_x_hunter/359/3487/1
  3. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 357 Discussion/358 Predictions

    I think Togashi might show 2 or 3 chapters of Gyro taking over meteor city and then leave it until the dark continent is done.
  4. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

    I seriously believe by the end of the Dark Continent arc the world will be in complete chaos.
  5. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

    This might sound ridiculous but imo the mystery of Gyro is one of the most interesting aspects of Hunter x Hunter, I cant wait until he shows up again.
  6. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

    He wants to spread evil throughout the entire world, and it says he will meet Gon one day how is that not relevant?
  7. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

    I wonder if Gyro will go the Dark Continent after he takes over Meteor city, maybe he might send people to bring back calamities instead.
  8. Demon Mark

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Lmao HxH is miles better than it was in heavens arena and what is the main selling point exactly?
  9. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

    OMFG Pariston and Hisoka would have the funniest conversations.
  10. Demon Mark

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

    Lol I hope Hisoka is guarding the baby.
  11. Demon Mark

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014!
  12. Demon Mark

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014! Most do, I just think Togashi is very stubborn.
  13. Demon Mark

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014! Assistants would help massively though, Imagine if he only had to do like 40% - 50% of the art.
  14. Demon Mark

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014! Here is the Hiatus information translated. http://readms.com/r/hunter_x_hunter/X/2524/1
  15. Demon Mark

    Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Re: Hiatus X Hiatus - To Resume June 2014! Yeah probably 3 - 4 weeks it takes a while to recover from this type of surgery.
Top