Recent content by desikun

  1. desikun

    Class is in Session! Naruto 442 Review

    Hey 1TS, great review as always! I skipped some of your reviews cause I had to relocate. Now I'm working in Ghana :) Indeed this was a fantastic chapter and I loved to see Naruto finish off Deva Realm with his classic Rasengan. There are still lot of questions unanswered, one of the most...
  2. desikun

    Class is in Session! Naruto 437 Review!

    Now the skeleton formation doesn't seem so weird to me, thanks for reminding Yamato's dialogue about four tails. You should have included this explanation in your review with "but I digress..." in the end :p
  3. desikun

    Class is in Session! Naruto 437 Review!

    Another great review Sensei! I loved the way you analysed the whole chapter, I can relate to your review. I agree with you on everything except your surprise for detection ninja present in Konoha. They've always been there, nothing new. I am a NaruHina supporter myself and loved the way...
  4. desikun

    1TrueSensei's Ch. 436 Review: Class is in Session!

    Hey great review Sensei! I like the way you describe covers of all the issues. Describing this cover in depth was something, to me it was just Pain striking a pose in the rain :D Keep up the humour in your reviews. Naruto still needs to grow up, Pains dialogue should be an eye opener for him...
Top