Class is in Session! Naruto 442 Review

Fan Ratings! Let your voice be heard! (kinda)

  • 10: So perfect it made my eyes burn

    Votes: 26 28.3%
  • 9: Pretty darn good if I do say so myself

    Votes: 30 32.6%
  • 8: Not too shabby on Kishi's part

    Votes: 14 15.2%
  • 7: Fairly good, though it left some things to be desired

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • 6: Meh.

    Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 5: This chapter fails

    Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 4: This chapter fails more than in the option above

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 3: If this chapter sucked any worse I'd pay Kishi not to publish it

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 2. This chapter awakened untold amounts of rage within my soul

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1: This chapter lacks hatred, and plot, and believability.

    Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 0: Kishi, you'll be seeing me very soon. And you won't like the visit...

    Votes: 1 1.1%

  • Total voters
    92
  • Poll closed .

1TrueSensei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
First time I've ever spent two days on a review. Normally each one takes me anywhere from 2.5-4 hours to do straight, then I'm done and I move on with my life. But for some reason I hit a concrete, steel-reinforced wall last night and I just had to stop before I started crying. So I picked it back up again this morning and finished it off.

Once again, the Star Pupil Award has been put on hold (I wanna see a conclusion to this freakin' arc dang it!:mad) till events have reached their end. But besides that, everything else is present, so I hope you all enjoy it.
































Chapter Grade: A+
This chapter had action, plot development, action, color, and even more action. As mentioned in the review I loved the many dynamic panels in this chapter, and it was nice to finally see Team Rain in color. Many fans had been looking forward to it, and the way Kishi set up the past-present comparison was pretty sweet. And the fact that the battle proper is finally (finally!) finished doesn't hurt either.
So I have no problem giving this chapter an A+.
 

1TrueSensei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

roma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
490
Reaction score
205
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

ameya730

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
792
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
India
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Proxy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
437
Reaction score
131
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

desikun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
India
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

zelemor

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

Natoma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
816
Reaction score
727
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

JP_Russell

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
114
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

pr0master

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Natoma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
816
Reaction score
727
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

Wannabe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
439
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

JP_Russell

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
114
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

1TrueSensei

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
1,156
Reaction score
1,363
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top