Recent content by desozapeaterr

  1. Discussion Which Laptop to choose from?

    I'm very confuse right now on which one to choose from. Both cost the same and the only differences are LCD 17" and 15" inch and one comes with Quad and the other with I7. Should I upgrade: 1) The ram to 6GB or 8GB or stay 4GB 2) For M17x processor to Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme Mobile Processor...
  2. Movies What is your favorite recent live action Disney movie?

    102 Dalmations The Haunted Mansion Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Around the World in 80 Days Eight Below Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Bridge to Terabithia The Game Plan Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D Other... Please choose your favorite live action...
  3. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi All. My name is Desoza and I have just recently join this site. I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding mangahelpers community. Glad to join this site.
Top