Recent content by desu

  1. desu

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    He said it was an action series, so I wonder if it was something like idol wrestling or more like a maho shojo.
  2. desu

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Not really surprised since it reportedly sold out in some stores within 6 hours of its release.
  3. desu

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    500k max? Honestly, even as a fan and never thinking the first 10 chapters or so were bad, I believe they're not strong either. It's been my favorite in this magazine to read weekly for some time, but if I knew nothing about it and watched this first episode, I don't think I'd keep watching...
  4. desu

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I actually think they cater to similar audiences and by lurking at japanese twitter, you can tell there's some fanbase overlap (of people who enjoy both series). Both are series targeted at older audiences, so there's that, too. Personaly, I think they're series that "complement" each other...
  5. desu

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Hello, it's my first post here. I'm desu, desu. I think translations and timing affected both series negatively and positively. Manga+ was there just in time for when Chainsaw was some chapters in while Jujutsu got stuck into the Manga Editor hell till recently. Chainsaw seems to not have anything...
Top