Recent content by dfcarolinaguy

  1. dfcarolinaguy

    Naruto Hang Out Thread

    That would be funny.
  2. dfcarolinaguy

    Karin colouring - (Chapter 348)

    That does look like kill bill
  3. dfcarolinaguy

    Bleach Episode 120 Discussion

    This episode was awesome.
  4. dfcarolinaguy

    Discussion Who is the Strongest Shinobi in Naruto?

    Re: WHO IS STRONGEST? AL is the strongest ninja around.
  5. dfcarolinaguy

    The Naruto PLOT HOLE Archive

    Re: questions still to be answered What happen to Rin??
  6. dfcarolinaguy

    The Seven Swordsmen of the Mist

    Raiga was a filler character not a manga character (again I am sorry if I am bashing). Kisame is probably the second strongest and strongest swordsman dude is probably the Mist village kage (I don't know technical name).
  7. dfcarolinaguy

    Bleach FAQs and Simple Q&A's

    Re: Hollow regeneration? I totally agree with you dude, and nice analysis.
  8. dfcarolinaguy

    Didn't Zoro lost to Eneru?

    I have heard this debate from a lot of threads, and I have come up with my own opinion and that is I don't know lol, but Zoro did lose.
  9. dfcarolinaguy

    The Official Uzumaki Kushina Thread

    Re: [Theory] Naruto's Mother I think naruto mother is Tsunade because Yondaime had a thing for blond women and a big rack. lol.
  10. dfcarolinaguy

    THE NEW WORLD!!!!!!!

    Wow their are only half way now lol. Well one piece is always interesting, so I better stop complaining.
  11. dfcarolinaguy

    Favorite Quotes from One Piece

    I think ussop was the one that said that during the foxxy arc, but i can be wrong lol. My favorite quote is when Luffy yells out to Nami we are Nakama, and then Nami cries.
  12. dfcarolinaguy

    Prediction for Next Big Boss

    I believe black beard will be the next enemy for strawhats after thriller park arc.
  13. dfcarolinaguy

    Kakashi Gaiden

    Re: Kakashi Gaiden Thread ohhhhhhh that a bummer because I was looking forward to watching it.
  14. dfcarolinaguy

    Who do you think will be next to discover their spiritual powers?

    Tatsuki would make the obvious choice.
  15. dfcarolinaguy

    Chapter One Piece Volume 47 (ch450-459) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 450 Predictions I predict that we will see the face of swordsman dude.
Top