Recent content by Divine

  1. Chapter 367 Discussion [Naruto]

    I don't remember seeing that, but if it does then it adds in this speculation. I do think the Whirlpool country was merged with the Fire(hidden leaf) country. It was mentioned that Kushina a female ninja of the former whirlpool country. I interpret it as Kushina was once a whirlpool ninja...
  2. Which Bleach Mystery intrigues you the most?

    Bleach mysteries eh? I once made a list of these. There are many, i'll just list down a few here. 1. Ururu's mode genocide (she is a robot right? is it ever mentioned in the manga?) 2. Isshin's true story (everything from marrying a human to losing his shinigami powers) 3. Powers of Chad and...
  3. Anime D.Gray-man Anime Fansubs

    Err....Why? Thanks for compiling a list of subs for d.gray-man.
  4. Anime D.Gray-man Anime Fansubs

    Thanks for confirming that, Eni. See! Winterlion heard 'every man on earth' too. I guess asians are the only ones that are able to listen to English spoken by asian. :smile-big
  5. Anime D.Gray-man Anime Fansubs

    Ya, agree. Lets wait for the single then. We will never figure out what the Japanese is trying to say in English. But, if im not mistaken, the single will only be out in December, thats a long time from now :darn. But my ears still heard 'every man on Earth', maybe its because its the first...
  6. Anime D.Gray-man Anime Fansubs

    Yes, I noticed. I turned up the volume to hear it myself, and im not sure if I have any hearing problems, but I heard it sang 'every man on earth', no way it could be 'it will never end' or 'ever never end' like SHS-TW sub it. And yes, this is one of my reasons I prefer SD project. I like to...
  7. Anime D.Gray-man Anime Fansubs

    So far the sub groups I know that is currently subbing D.Gray-man are SD Project, Black-Order, Toriyama World/Shinsen. I personally go for SD's version because of their speed and the video encoding is good. As for BO's release, it is good too, but SD is faster. It seems BO tuned up the video...
  8. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: The D.Gray-Man Anime Thread I figured out why i was unable to watch the raw, it's encoded to a insanely high number of frames per second, 120 fps and my computer is not that powerful enough to play it. Usually computer video is encoded to around 24-30 fps. Oh well, SD project's fansub is...
  9. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: The D.Gray-Man Anime Thread Anybody complete downloading the raw from the torrent yet? For some reason the file seems corrupted, i can't play it. Anybody have the same problem?
  10. Madara Mega Convo

    Re: Tobi=Obito Thread Ok, I'm actually quite lost in this topic. :headscratch What actually gave you all the idea that Tobi=Obito? Who actually come up with this idea? Lets eliminate the maybe XXX revive Obito, he survived somehow ........... I don't want to know why it is possible, a lot of...
  11. Chapter 239 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 239 Predictions [Bleach] The last page of chapter 238 is really sad :crying Ichigo looks so sad and frustratated to be left alone without help and support to deal problems he is having now. Pity him. :p For sure, the only people that could help him is the vizards or Ishida. If Ichigo ask...
  12. Malay Thread

    Re: The Malay Language ya, setuju, memang gila
  13. Realistic child Gaara

    Oh, ok, understood
  14. Realistic child Gaara

    Awesome, but something is wrong with it. No the chinese/japanese character for "love" on his left eye. hope you put it in to make it a complete perfect picture. Nobody notice that ? Overall, it is very good. Looks like Gaara.
  15. Chapter 238 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 238 Predictions [Bleach] This is so correct, ther are so many things we yet to see, like the "Ishida powers" part, "Isshin as shinigami" part, "Ururu mode:genocide" part, "Chad's training results", and so on. So, its actually quite hard to predict for the next chapter, because it is not an...
Top