Recent content by Dlazuhi

  1. Dlazuhi

    Discussion DGM Chapter 206 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 206 Discussion/207 Prediction Hey tgirl thanks for the explanation! :3 I re-read the chapter and some old ones! (Though I havent read the third novel :/ just saw some important points of it) About the quote, "That fits you perfectly" Maybe Cross said that because if Nea was...
  2. Dlazuhi

    Discussion DGM Chapter 206 Discussion

    Re: DGM 206 Spoiler Thread I really liked it, but I'm in shock right now o_O Though it answered some questions, I'm a little bit confused with the new characters and the relationship between mana and allen .-. But that depressed Allen was quite a shocking image D: I need to read it like...
  3. Dlazuhi

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Thanks Naomidee!! I'm sure DGM fans are the best, I have been reading you guys for the last 2 years n_nU Now I'm ready to join the discussions *0* You did a really good job elystia *-*!!!! And I bet Hoshino loves the purple color XD She uses it a lot! A little off topic: Trinity Blood...
  4. Dlazuhi

    How did you get your username?

    Dlazuhi is a mixture of 2 words Dzahui -> one of the names for the Mixtec (a prehispanic mexican culture) god of Rain. Lázuli -> Lapis-Lazuli, a relatively rare semi-precious stone that has an intense blue color. My favorite color is blue *0* and I love the rain and the prehispanic cultures of...
  5. Dlazuhi

    Shall we dance?~

    Anything >:¬D :maracas <- Cuban Pete~ Actually Im not good at dancing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I have never been in a group like phio_chan, I just like to dance randomly it makes me feel alive *-*^ Not really,I tried with One Piece once...too many chapters orz, is Beelzebub good...
  6. Dlazuhi

    Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

    *_______* The character book looks so cool, I can't wait to see whats inside!!!! (Is that a little Krory in Kanda's head?.... sooo cute <3~)
  7. Dlazuhi

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    No DGM!?... orz... well, at least we have the character book (that looks amazing) and the one shot, I think we can survive another month ^^U Optimism and patience are two of the things I have developed with DGM XD!
  8. Dlazuhi

    Shall we dance?~

    Thank You!!!!!!! *0*!!!!!! phio_chan: I'm glad you can understand me and I'll check what you mentioned about the "would", Thank You!. Yep, I made the siggy and avatar :3 Zeltrax: Nooooooou!!! I'm not a Yaoi-Fangirl of DGM, me don't like it XD My favorite character is Arystar Krory III!! <333...
  9. Dlazuhi

    Favorites Favorite Redheads in Anime/Manga

    Esther Blanchett - Trinity Blood Lavi - DGM Shugarl - Defense Devil Eco - Corrector Yui Agh... Im almost sure Im forgetting someone Dx ...
  10. Dlazuhi

    Shall we dance?~

    Oh! so you wanna dance? Let's Dance!!! *random music* *-*^ ^*-* ^*-*^ v*-*v <*-* *-*> ~*-*~ So, let me introduce myself~ Hello Everyone! *0*! I'm Dlazuhi~ Im from Mexico and it has been a while since my last time in a forum ^^ I will like to meet people and take part in the...
Top