Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Not if the less-than-five-chapters are longer than usual or if Hoshino publishes two chapters in a month, like Kuroshitsuji did! :D *overly optimistic*
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not if the less-than-five-chapters are longer than usual or if Hoshino publishes two chapters in a month, like Kuroshitsuji did! :D *overly optimistic*
Yay do you read kuro too ? *those lasts chapters was great*

and i agree with you. If she do 5 chapters with 30 pages, the volume will be out on december *or the chapter 206 could have 40~50 pages*

Yay, I loved the chapters with their finished look. :D You're right, it does looks relatively the same when you compare them. The lines and everything are just a bit cleaner and the backgrounds, like you said.

I cannot WAIT for the character book, judging by that image! Yes, we definitely need a bigger and clearer version. UGHHH. I'm so ready for this ext month. XDDD I'm gonna die of happiness. This is better than Christmas. lmao!
Yeeah, i wanna see the whole volume with the differences, its a lot of gold xD
And the character book really seems pretty, Hoshino is stabilizing her new art style. :))
 

Dlazuhi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
*_______* The character book looks so cool, I can't wait to see whats inside!!!!
(Is that a little Krory in Kanda's head?.... sooo cute <3~)
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I wanna squeeze that cat! Hehe
Now that we have the high quality image, i think the apocrypho isn't really white. He seems to be a very light greenish-blue.
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Last edited:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
now all we need is for someone to translate the omakes xD!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think that he's white. This scan isn't 100% of color, just look at Lenalee, she's yellow xD
The white could be just the reflection to me.
Just like this pic below, there is a white (certainly light brown/yellow if it was in color) reflection on his skin, but he is dark brown.


Color image, finally

Maybe i will find a better image later.

Edit: added a color image as example.
 
Last edited:

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
OMFG thank you for the RAW!! <3

I.. I love the credit page with Allen and Cross..! must..draw...fanart *A* ...once I'm done with my Oral exams -_-;

I think I can endure one more month with all the new DGM 22-goods ^^ Can't wait for translation of the omakes! :D
*hurries off to continue homework :sweat*
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Characters

Characters (continued)

Alma and Asia Branch

Earl and Noahs

Rabi...t

Earl

Cardinal

Tyki

Allen

Thank You Page




From what I've seen, none of the art was changed. Just some slight screen tone alterations. But maybe that's a good sign?
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I haven't checked the omakes yet till now.
Nice, it won't be a big trouble to clean it and prepare for the english texts.
:)

*makes Tamaki's puppy dog eyes* Now we need our adorable translators to have some freetime. :zomg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks for the scans!

The thank you page is so adorable and the omakes look funny
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the omake about lavi make me think that in the next chapter he'll apear. And the alma with Edgar is so lovely. this mean that he's absolutly dead right ? (on the heaven with the others xD) Waiting the translation =))

i liked that she just changed backgrounds and effects, but, Krory on the 200 night was terrible. She could changed him, but is ok, the whole volume is really good :)
 
Last edited:

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
alma with Edga? i thought he hated them because of what they did to him...so i confused when i saw the omake
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
alma with Edga? i thought he hated them because of what they did to him...so i confused when i saw the omake
His hatred was powered by the dark matter when the Earl made him into an Akuma (and vice versa). When he and kanda escaped, he admitted that even though he was angry at everyone, he went waaaaay overboard with the killing spree. So in the omake he's really happy that they don't hate him.... he's so cute <3
 

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
His hatred was powered by the dark matter when the Earl made him into an Akuma (and vice versa). When he and kanda escaped, he admitted that even though he was angry at everyone, he went waaaaay overboard with the killing spree. So in the omake he's really happy that they don't hate him.... he's so cute <3
ah ic! that is really cute then :D

btw so can i get the release dates for the dgm stuff? i want to make sure i dont miss anything :P
 

Jaymie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
877
Reaction score
352
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Chapter 206 - July 4th (it has Jump SQ's cover)
Hoshino's One Shot that may or may not be DGM related - July 15th

Oh, and the Character Book comes out in the beginning of July as well.

Volume 23 - Beginning of December
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
YAYY one more color page for dgm! Its sooooo good!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I.. I love the credit page with Allen and Cross..! must..draw...fanart *A* ...once I'm done with my Oral exams -_-;
Oh, I didn't know you did fanart. If you have time, will you post it?
Good luck on your exams!

The Alma image is very heart-warming. After the ending we had with him and Kanda, I'm glad that Hoshino did something like this. It might be my favorite, but they are all really spectacular. I actually laughed aloud at Tyki's. XD
 

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
I wish someone could translate the single pages of omake ^^ like "Earl and the noahs [hehe road is soo cute to mimic earls praying posture xD]", "Earl [with sheril]" and "tyki"
 
Top