Recent content by Do Kesubei

  1. Do Kesubei

    'Rape' in the name of legal execution!

    Horrible if true, but we must always consider the source.
  2. Do Kesubei

    Society Dinner's ready! With the infant all ready and cook!

    If her insanity plea doesn't fly, I'm sure she'll be executed. I'm curious to see if she was on any medication or illegal drugs at the time of the murder and supposed cannibalism: the former may help her case though the latter will absolutely condemn her further. It still amazes me that truth...
  3. Do Kesubei

    Society Universal Healthcare

    Re: American Health Care System Sincere query: do you even know what Marxism is? Explain how Obama is Marxist "in principle."
  4. Do Kesubei

    Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    Many name their pets after noticeable qualities the animal may have. You can choose a name based on the color of the puppy's fur or eyes, or after the pattern on its coat. You can also choose a name based on its habits. Does it frequently tear shoes to shreds? Does it often defecate on your...
  5. Do Kesubei

    Discussion My first manga was...and why

    Re: My first manga was... Either Magic Knight Rayearth - published by MiXX, so the pages fell out after two weeks - or Oh My Goddess, back when Dark Horse just threw random chapters into each graphic novel. I can't remember which one I bought first, but I preferred OMG.
  6. Do Kesubei

    Games Favourite Game(s)

    Re: Your five Favorite Games In no special order: Final Fantasy XII - this is the only game I've played where the world left a great impact on me - from the architecture to the cultures, everything was very detailed. It has a strong story and an overall great cast of characters. The battle...
  7. Do Kesubei

    Society Woman illegally downloads 24 songs, fined for 1.9 million dollars

    In similar cases, both sides usually settle for a lower fine and a public apology. There is no way this woman can conjure that much money - the judge and the prosecution know that.
  8. Do Kesubei

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? Twinkle Star Sprites is an amazing and unique game. Queen Memory, the last boss, is the mother of the main character and has an insatiable appetite.
  9. Do Kesubei

    Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    I half-expected killer bees to swarm the stadium. Oh well, it's tradition. I have to admire their persistence, though - that drone lasted the entire match. Is anyone here proficient in a stringed instrument? I've been listening to nothing but string quartets for the past few days.
  10. Do Kesubei

    Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    What a week for celebrity deaths. I wonder who's next? It's a shame about Mays. Too bad he never had a remix done by Steve Porter. (Unrelated: What was that incessant drone during the USA v. Brazil game? I thought it was a problem with Univision, but ESPN had it, too. Is that common in Soccer...
  11. Do Kesubei

    Archived How are you coing to cope with the heat this summer?

    Re: How are you coing to coupe with the heat this summer? Heh. I'm in the Delaware Valley, considered a sub-tropic climate (the same as Pitt?); an 80F degree summer would be fantastic.
  12. Do Kesubei

    Society Criminal Breaks In by Chewing Through Steel Bars

    I have very weak teeth. This is an incredible feat to me.
  13. Do Kesubei

    Archived How are you coing to cope with the heat this summer?

    Re: How are you coing to coupe with the heat this summer? Triple digits? Are you from the South? I cope with the heat in the same way every year: air conditioners, cold drinks, and electric fans.
  14. Do Kesubei

    Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    Heh, I noticed this, too. :D Maybe it's just tradition. When Michael Jordon was on the Bulls, it seemed like everyone wanted the Bulls to win, regardless of location..
  15. Do Kesubei

    Archived Hangout Thread v. 16

    I have to watch this on a Univision. The only Soccer matches aired on American TV are World Cup matches.
Top