Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next?
Based on this, do you think that Ane Doki, like some other works of Kawashita Mizuki, will get cancelled too?
Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next?
I didn't quite like it. The art is exceptionally great, yet the story is suckish. Lol mindfuck.
Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next?
Just finished reading "13". Damn, that was awesome. Currently reading Detroit Metal City, lolololol
Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next?
Just finished Nijigahara Holograph. It was another remarkable piece by Asano Inio, though it's not as great as Subarashii Sekai, in my opinion. And I started reading GTO recently. I honestly haven't lol'd that hard since I've read Ai...
Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next?
Like Akamatsu's currently publishing Negima, that series is filled with repetitive, irrelevant, and tired out fanservices. There's bound to be panty-shots and naked wimmin with the main character getting his ass kicked in each and...
Re: What Manga are you currently reading/Going to read next?
I concur. I started reading Punpun yesterday, and just caught up to the latest chapter today. It was another masterpiece. Though what I really look forward on reading is this;
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=38428
It's...
Too sharp. It was too sharp that the grays didn't look like what they're supposed to look. What I would suggest; If you're going to use raws like that, it would be better to manually clean it instead of relying too much on topaz denoise.