Recent content by dosukoi7

  1. dosukoi7

    The Molokidan Thread~!

    I heard you translate professionally. I was wondering how you got into that, and what type of translation it is? I'm very interested in doing that. So far I've only really looked into Patent Translation
  2. dosukoi7

    Question Read counts?

    Just wondering how the read online counter works. Does it go up 1 each time you click on the read online button, or each page that is viewed?
  3. dosukoi7

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    Re: Japanese thread 日本語 んんんん・・・何を話せばいいって分かんないよ :D とりあえずこのスレッドを作ってくれて、ありがとう!
  4. dosukoi7

    The Dosukoi7 Thread

    An update on what I'm doing. I'll be starting Kami to sengoku seitokai. I'm continuing Yakitate!! Japan and Berserk with Franky House. With Miracle Attack I'll be continuing on with Usogui, as well as lots of one shots. Til See our releases go here. As for my availability, I've recently...
  5. dosukoi7

    Done Tranlation help please...

    Re: Pending translations I posted this before there was a help a translator section. but my stuff has been cleared so it's all ok
  6. dosukoi7

    The Miracle Attack Thread

    Post here to know anything you want to know about Miracle Attack and our releases!
  7. dosukoi7

    The cnet128 Thread

    You might want to consider a different method of teaching in Japan. I've heard a lot of horror stories about people in the JET Program.
  8. dosukoi7

    The Dosukoi7 Thread

    Sorry, I'd like to but I'm pretty busy between MA, FH, and RL. If I get some extra time I'll let you know though. Thanks for asking :D
  9. dosukoi7

    The Dosukoi7 Thread

    Hi :D I don't really use MSN often but you can get me on here anytime you want [hr] So, I've been kind of into One-shots. I really should be doing Usogui, but I did Akazukin Eliza and Home Stay Steady today... Shonen is so easy compared to Seinen.. @.@
  10. dosukoi7

    Done Tranlation help please...

    Pending translations My translations have been pending for a little while, and I was hoping someone could check them so my actual number of translations would be correct on my page. I was under the impression that they wouldn't need to be in the pending category if I didn't select translator in...
  11. dosukoi7

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 304 Discussions Man this chapter was sweet. I'm really glad Folen asked me to translate it. I think it was Femto talking for the whole time except the part about bending space。They used the same font for both of them, but SK seemed surprised so I thought it was Femto. The Japanese...
  12. dosukoi7

    Discussion The Japanese Study Thread

    Re: Katsudon and Katsu-udon A good friend of mine that was studying Japanese with a long time ago used to get おっぱい and いっぱい confused
  13. dosukoi7

    Discussion Preferred TL formats?

    Re: Poll - Preferred TL formats? I've been including a mini guide to using my translations at the top of my stuff when I work with someone new. I guess I COULD change it, but now that I'm used to one way, I think it would slow me down to try to change
  14. dosukoi7

    Shounen Gintama by Sorachi Hideaki

    I heard Gintama is ending soon... is that true?
  15. dosukoi7

    The Dosukoi7 Thread

    Hi everyone. I might not have real reason to make this thread, because I don't know if anyone really wants to talk to me, but I thought, what they hey right? Hi, I'm Dosukoi7. I translate for Franky-House and for Miracle Attack Scans. My current projects are Yakitate!! Japan and Usogui. I've...
Top