Recent content by Dragonmaster

  1. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    It's true that the perspective would be very utterly off if they all pointed in the same direction and even though that's exactly what I said, I didn't mean it. I didn't know how to explain the perspective thingy correctly and I still don't so I can't really rephrase it either -- that's how much...
  2. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    Hyro: Interesting inking. You seem to be well aware of the techniques and effects you can use with your tools, in other words; you know the ways of drawing. However, there are some little things that upset the balance of your pictures. For example, Sena's behind in the Hidden Devil stretches a...
  3. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    I find Kurita and Komusubi as perfect victims for fan art. The possibilities are, like, endless and they amuse me to no end. People, I'd very much appreciate seeing Komusubi and Kurita fan art from you as well 8D Puchuuraba Might actually mean something to you if you've seen Excel Saga.
  4. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    Need art? Got some. Beavis Hiruma Death by HAAAAAA?!
  5. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    Feeling like a spammer here, but I have more random pictures: Cerberus playing with a little friend Cerberus looking focused
  6. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    I have more things. :P Kanagushi from Dokubari Scorpions Plain Hiruma There are some awesome wallpapers there. I'm using the lightning Eyeshield one right now.
  7. Most hated character in ES21

    Sure, Agon has an annoying ego problem but... C'mon, Apollo, anyone? No matter how you'd try to look at the nicer side of him, he's STILL a filthy rich, arrogant idiot who thinks nothing of spitting on people or using their clothes to shine his shoes if they have a different skin colour. And he...
  8. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    I wonder if I'll ever be able to do something serious. Taki of the Jungle Again, I don't mind having it displayed in the first post. Also, if someone has a reeeeal juicy idea for an Eyeshield fanart that I might be interested of, I'm all ears.
  9. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    Sure, go ahead. And with pairings I mean romantic and/or sexual relationships between characters.
  10. Eyeshield 21 Art and volume covers thread

    Because I'm nothing but a lurker who comes here for the info, I feel like an ass for having this as my first post. -_- Anyways, stuff: Wallpaper: Sena Something quick I did when I was in a dire need for a dark wallpaper. I don't have Photoshop, so I can't insure the quality to those who...
Top