Recent content by dylec

  1. Chapter Naruto 504 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 504 Discussion / 505 Predictions Great chapter - I was almost in tears. This explains many of the mysteries behind the fateful night & what started from then.
  2. Lost in Translation: Number 500

    Very interesting. It's almost like another version of the chapter.
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 460 Spoiler Discussion Thread Random & cool indeed. Someone actually put some work in it.
  4. Feedback Spoiler Thread Discussion

    I mostly lurk & rarely participate, unless it's something extraordinary, like this. Fakes, comments & translations should be controlled in spoiler threads. I don't have solution to the rampant spoiler problems, but I do hope the staff will come up with a reasonable way to conduct spoiler...
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Heh, the spoiler really hyped up this chapter with just 2 pages.
  6. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 297 Discussion Very nice. Thanks for the scan & translation. ;]
  7. Chapter 374 Discussion [Naruto]

    This chapter is a unique one. A mix of comedy, action & background story all in one, how rare is that? ;]
  8. Chapter 367 Discussion [Naruto]

    Interesting chapter. Lotsa info on Naruto is revealed, thanks to, in part, Tsunade being drunk. ;] The brothers' battle is icing on the cake. Jiraiya could have a full, unhindered battle coming up. It's all good. ;]
  9. Chapter Volume 32 (Chapters 277-286) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 286 Discussion I'd say the same, except art is top-notch first. ;] Great chapter for character development indeed.
  10. Chapter 335 Discussions [Naruto]

    Awesome chapter. Shika still impressed me every time with is planning.
  11. Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

    I haven't been posting in discussion topics in along time, but for this chapter I make an exception. It's sad to see Asuma gone, but his death isn't in vain. I think this will strengthen his team's (even Konoha's) spirit & resolve. Akatsuki might be tough, but the will of fire will incinerate...
  12. Chapter 319 Discussion [Naruto]

    Nice chapter with progress & some unspoken moments, Asuma's goodbye & Sakura's softer side. Naruto is advancing through the training with a spur of determination. It's not action-oriented, but I like it just fine. ;]
  13. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Nice chapter. Kishi enlightened us on quite a few things. We know more about Kagebunshin, Naruto's chakra capacity & his element. This will open up more on how Naruto will create & perform his jutsu's. I think he started out on this kind of training late, but better late than never. ;]
  14. Chapter 314 Discussion [Naruto]

    Heh, I think it's obvious that something big is gonna happen. Maybe I'm easy to be pleased, I have not felt let down by Kishi yet. Part 2 is looking to be just fine. ;]
  15. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    This is one heck of a good start for the new arc. New Akatsuki & jinchuuriki! What a way to hype up the arc. ;] This makes my day. I am excited to see what happen next.
Top