Recent content by Elite Knight

  1. Elite Knight

    Universal Guardian Episode 1 (B)(M-15)

    Universal Guardian Mod or admin please Change title to Universal Guardian. Get Ready Guys For A Long Story. About 70 Episodes With 10 Parts Each Or More. Please Post Any Spelling And Gramma Problem So I Can Fix. Also Report Any Swaring I Missed In It So I Can Remove It. Part 2 In...
  2. Elite Knight

    Some Image I Drawn

    Some random girl i drawn with my pc mouse in illustrator. This was just luck i cant draw i have been trying to because i want to creat a manga but cant draw XD but anyways hope it's ok.
  3. Elite Knight

    Chibi Fanarts [& OCs]

    ^^ love em very cute like to see some more soons
  4. Elite Knight

    Author Available

    I need a artist if thats the same thing.
  5. Elite Knight

    Creating Manga Group. Need Artist For Ma Story

    Creating Manga Group Well at first i just need charicters drawn and scennery for the scripts im making.:amuse Well i have started a anime story witch i have been thinking out for 3 years but i recently found out i cant draw and no matter how i try i can't so i came here to ask for help...
  6. Elite Knight

    Games Call of Duty Thread

    Re: Anyone play call of duty I play cod 4
  7. Elite Knight

    - All Guys - (WIP)

    WOW man im spechless.
Top