Games Call of Duty Thread

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
call of duty online anyone?

so, i play call of duty online all the time for pc.....i just want to know if anyone else plays this game....if so......how good are you and what is your sn? i might have played you before :p
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: call of duty online anyone?

Well you certainly play CoD2 now? I used to play it a lot but almost stopped completely due to rl and so on^^
At its best I played mediocre and my screen name is +-0 xD
 

erikrhys

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
326
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: call of duty online anyone?

call me old fashion, but im talking about the original CoD, im a hardcore gamer when it comes to CoD so i decided to stick with the original one. My sn is H3llob0b
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Just got Call of Duty World At War today. Here you can discuss the game and other CoD games as well I guess.

This is also a place where you can give your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID...and Wii Friend Code :tem if you want to pay CoD with them.
:amuse
 
Last edited:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I bought the game on Sunday. It really has a grittier feel to it than CoD 4, I thought that the deaths were a bit over done. Great game though. I'll be back to post my gamertag later, better playing against people on this forum than the countless assholes online.
 

HisshouBuraiKen

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2005
Messages
977
Reaction score
2,198
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't forget Wii friend codes! Some of us are one-console people and make do with what we have.
 
Last edited:

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Finally a good WWII game. Although the game isn't as good story-wise as CoD4, it sure comes very very close. Treyarch surely did a fine job.

PSN ID: rykarreolacr
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Don't forget Wii friend codes! Some of us are one-console people and make do with what we have.
LOL sorry. :D

Edited OP.

I'll put my PSN ID later, since I'm thinking of changing it. :blink
 

Triple_Platinum

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I finished CoD4 on Hardened mode today. It was fun, but ended up depressing.

CoD5 on the other hand I finished on Hardened a few weeks ago, which was pretty fun. After unlocking the Nazi Zombies special, me and some friends played it to death.
 

Montai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
691
Reaction score
177
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a xbox360. I don't have cod:waw yet, but I plan on getting it.

360 tag: FireStas

I misspelled my name, so I'm stuck with it. It was suppose to be (FireStar). =_=
 

lelandstrott

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anyone play call of duty

Hi,

I play call of duty online all the time for pc. I just want to know if anyone else plays this game.
If so, how good are you ?

Cheers

Moderator Notice:
merged threads~ vintagemistakes
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Elite Knight

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Anyone play call of duty

I play cod 4
 

Weapon_X

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,314
Reaction score
2,611
Gender
Male
Country
England
Last month, Activision Blizzard revealed that Infinity Ward's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, launched in 2007, had sold over 13 million copies worldwide. Now, according to GameSpot, the publisher has reported that last year's effort, Treyarch's Call of Duty: World at War, has already topped the 11 million mark...and it only took 7 months.

Whilst Modern Warfare 2 is being released in November 2009, David Kim, a senior animator at Treyarch said "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7." Call of Duty 7 is underway.

I hope CoD7 will be set in WWII
 

Montai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
691
Reaction score
177
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If any of you play Call of Duty: World at War for wii, please add me :D
Just started Prestige mode (Level 24). Would be nice to have someone to play with.

CoD:WaW: 3824 3436 7543
Wii Number: 5904 3233 6495 7865
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
I only have CoD5 modern warfare. Look for me online for PS3, my name is Lelo819
 
Last edited:

jonemere

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
US Virgin Islands
I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
COD : Modern Warfare and its sequel are awesome games ! i highly recommend those games since it has a great campaign and fun multiplayer games.
 
Top