Recent content by emba

  1. Info Bakuman's Manga Sales Ranking in Japan

    Re: Bakuman Rank (@ Japan's Weekly Manga Sales Ranking) Isn't this the order that the chapters appeared in in the magazine, not the ranking they received...?
  2. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Embalming has 17 numbered chapters (well, later this week) and 19 in total with the two short intermissions. I estimate that the second volume will include the stuff up to ch. 10 + intermission... I hope someone scans it, yes.
  3. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) Lacking the raws of ch. 9, the intermission chapter between 10 and 11, and I think ch. 14. Without raws, no Edited Mangas.
  4. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) OMG best summer ever. Embalming. :O
  5. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) DeidaraGrimmjow, there are translators and Manga Editors very willing (and in some cases, desperate) to continue working on Embalming, it's just that no one is providing the raws. There are no raws for ch. 9 and the second Intermission between ch...
  6. Shounen Embalming - The Another Tale of Frankestein by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    fedeternum, at the moment, none of us has had the chance to read chapter 7 yet, so could you please not post spoiler pics from chapter 8 without warning? It's just ripped from s-manga.net anyway. If anybody wants to get spoiled for the current chapter, they can go there themselves.
  7. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread That's great to hear! Sorry if I sounded impatient or ungrateful, it's really not my intention. I just needed a confirmation that it was going to happen one day. ^^ Thank you. (You're really the only one left scanning? That's so weird or sad.)
  8. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread I really hate going on anybody's nerves with this. But is anyone going to scan Embalming? Just say "No" if not interested, or "yes, but later" if busy. I would simply like to know what situation we are in here, so we can try to find other ways of getting the...
  9. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Asakura, if you could find the time to scan Embalming, I would be eternally grateful.
  10. Shounen Embalming - The Another Tale of Frankestein by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    Yeah, it was originally announced for July 4th, but then the date was moved back two months. I don't know why.
  11. Shounen Embalming - The Another Tale of Frankestein by Watsuki Nobuhiro

    I think Embalming is better than Kenshin. Personal preferences aside, it seems much more sure of its direction. But it's still too early to compare. I just enjoy reading it. Just a shame that apparantly nobody has an interest in scanning the manga anymore. I'd really like to continue reading...
  12. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread That's not a solution. They are watermarked Chinese Edited Mangas, they couldn't be used as basis for a faithful translation or for a Edited Manga. Besides, they don't have the seventh chapter either and only uploaded the 6th a few days ago, so they are slower...
  13. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread OK, since Ju-Da-Su has stopped buying Jump SQ and will not be scanning Embalming anymore, is there anybody who can/wants to take over scanning it?:(
  14. Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread Thanks! I'll be looking forward to Shiki. But I'm really most interested in Embalming, and I'd be forever grateful if anybody could find the time to scan it...
Top