Recent content by EnnuiWolf

  1. Wanted: Artist Looking for an artist

    Of course, it would help if you have a gallery on here. Thanks for looking this up :)
  2. Feedback Feedback wanted on story concept

    Then I guess that makes sense. As I'm developing the story, one thought I've been thinking about is including her brother in it, and exploring a kind of relationship where even though she's more capable than him, is subconsciously afraid of surpassing him. So when she's confronted by people...
  3. Discussion Shonen/ Shoujo Protagonists

    As with shounen and shoujo media, there are certain types that come along with what the main characters are like. Mostly, they are the same gender as the audience they are geared to, such as a shoujo protagonist almost all the time being a girl, and a shounen protagonist almost all the time...
  4. Feedback Feedback wanted on story concept

    Honestly, I feel like there's a lack of slice-of-life and shoujo manga. I also don't mind the shonen/ action/ fantasy manga out there, I in fact love it, but it feels like everything is that nowadays. What happened to all the good Bakuman-esque stories? It was honestly one of the reasons I...
  5. Wanted: Artist Looking for an artist

    Ah, maybe I should have cleared that up a bit. What I meant to say was, inking and stuff, if it is too much for artists, can be overlooked. I meant drafts of the pages when I said "scans". This arose due to something I found when working with a few other people, who were only willing to work...
  6. Feedback Feedback wanted on story concept

    It's been a couple of days since I joined this forum, and in that time, I've been browsing the Amateur Manga forum and looking at what people usually wrote about here. One trend I spotted was that most of the story ideas that people had for manga revolved around fantasy themes and action themes...
  7. Original Work my new manga project nowhere

    This sounds interesting, sort of like Deadman Wonderland or Mirai Nikki (I don't know, I haven't read/ watched either of them) Is it going to be up online?
  8. Wanted: Artist Looking for an artist

    I have two stories that I need help with as I am not an artist, but more of a writer. The two stories are: 1) The Sound of Music (Work in progress title) GENRES: Music, Slice-of-life, Harem, Romance, School Life, Comedy, Drama LENGTH: Short term RATING: PG-13 PLOT: "The Sound of Music"...
Top