Recent content by etineski

  1. etineski

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung Thanks very much for updating us with new release cheers to u!
  2. etineski

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung oh dearrrrr thanks very much for the latest releaseQ!
  3. etineski

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung hey chire thanks very much for updating us with the new chapter 77 yes!! heheh
  4. etineski

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung woahhh thanks very much for the releases u make every once and while.. u make it for us.. cheers for the bride of the water GOD ch75.. muah!
  5. etineski

    Info Attention to International Manga Editors!

    reading it now..although am not a Manga Editor.. good enough for information.. I might provide scans sometime this year... thanks for this!
  6. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    at least napansin mo.. heheh u can be here always.. ngayon lang ulet ako nadalaw.. busy busy hiatus..welcome to pinoy thread kahet di ako admin..hehe:D [hr] hey baboysai.. kamusta naman tayo diyan? kamusta ang paglilipat.. pasensya medyo i was on HIATUS.. super busy ang sked ng lola mo at di pa...
  7. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    oh u guys watched it already.. good thing then.. I think there is part 3.. i think the best way to describe it for me.. is like ITS TOO MUCH OVERKILL... blah blah..
  8. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    how? and where to show? i just got home.. watched transformers 2.. it is a bit long.. pero ok na.. not the way i expected it to be.. pero its ok...watch nyo na lang
  9. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    me meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:eyeroll
  10. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    I dont call my dad.. papa now.. I used too.. but I changed it... So tatay it is! nice and humble lang.. Kase if papa, bakla na yung dateng... :p.. How was my dad's day? eh I mean tatay's day.. Ok lang he is not here he..nasa ibang ulap. I wish him well though, text message lang, medyo kuripot...
  11. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    I second on that! me too didnt like... morita is the best in anime and manga for me.. but yer to disheartening..
  12. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    hehehe.. its full of drama and anime.. hehe JOke.. YesS was good and was bad.. but it will take a day to talk about i, u will learn from it and I will make you cry. :s You're moving? to where in the countryside?.. dont tell meeeeee its gonna be kingdom far far away.. catchas later! [hr] oh...
  13. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    wahhh ultra rich? hindi naman .. I was just lucky I can travel with my dad, sinasama niya ko, kase lahat na ngpambobola ginagawa ko para makasama ko. Hmm siguro, I was rich before with my savings, kaso I spent it all in one person.. wala rin... chenes niya. Ok lang if its money I can...
  14. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    ehhehe yup.. super ancient na nga sila eh.. I hate politics here.. I dont really watch news na nga, sa net na lang ako nagupupdate.
  15. etineski

    Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

    Sempre YOU HAVE TO SAVE to do that! Super hirap nga lang magsave dito. Pasok ka politics, parang holywood dun, super yaman ka after. hehe:p Am lucky since my dad brings me along, halos lumuhod na ako't lahat dun para isama ako. ehheh. As usual, madame pa akong gustong puntahan, kase my dream...
Top