Pinoy Hang-out Thread v. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Urm...Its hard to explain, ill give it a shot anyway. A couple years back championship manager use to be created by SI and published by eidos. Thats until they decided to split because of gods knows what. This was like 04/05 i think. Anyway, they split the rights of the game, Eidos took the brand name (championship manager) and the interface. While SI took the codes, programming etc. SI joined with sega and since they couldnt use the name championship manager they used Football manager. FM is very much like the old championship manager, and its still owns the football manager game market (in fact its ownage of that market its akin to tesco lol). The new championship manager is rubbish, its like a few years behind the current FM. So basically its not a upgrade but its not a totally different game...because its the same codes n stuff...yeeeea >_>;
Hmm..... Interesting. I used to play and was addicted to CM 97/98 and played CM'08 for some while. Gotta admit my knowledge of the football world back then was limited to my own fantasy trades in CM :D.

I'm gonna try out FM'09, since I was quite satisfied with CM'08.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
If you didnt include the last line than i would have MAJOR SPOILED! :smile-big Just going to say that i doubt it is the person they revealed him as...
MICHAEL SCHUMACHER! Holey f***, who would've have thought he'd be Stig for a day? Of course the last part of Schumi going haywire on the track is just for shows. Great season opener, as always.
 

etineski

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
good, show us pics first!

y'know i got the idea earlier, i was browsing my files from years ago and the fad back then was vectoring faces, i was taking a dip in the hipster bullshit i know :sweatdrop also the spiral tribal background stuff haha

how? and where to show?

i just got home.. watched transformers 2.. it is a bit long.. pero ok na.. not the way i expected it to be.. pero its ok...watch nyo na lang
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i'm laughing so hard right now. the sports board i'm in keep hyping up the spain - US match even though it's a lopsided match (because troll county), but guess what, the match just ended, US won 2-0. most fucking hilarious thing to happen to the sports world this year :rofl
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Its ridiculous how lopsided that match was, the best team in the world (and in spanish history) loooooool and in a semi-final. Takes "epic pawnage to new levels".
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
it was epic failure at its finest. i was watching the whole match, spain was TOO good and the US was just too lucky. tim howard blocked every spain attempt it's almost godly. and hahaha the site just went down, most likely DDoS'd by spaniards. oh fuck i'm going to sleep it's almost 5am. fucking hilarious
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ooh, now that's hilarious :D.

Oh, and the Spurs just got Richard Jefferson.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
:offtopic Do you guys remember the name of that old scan group that did Naruto? They disbanded like a year or two ago...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
who? there's like a gazillion groups that did naruto, and that's not a compliment :nerve

in other news, shaq to cleveland! :o this is gonna be a great season
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It was a real good one... Forgot the name, all I remember is that their name had something to do with Naruto, and that the first volumes that I read were scanned by them. The scans were from a friend who got em from stoptazmo... I remember being sad about them shutting down since I liked their scans better than the other Manga Editor groups around at the time.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
shannaro??
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nah, not them... Didn't like Shannaro, they replaced actual words with cus words, ruined a few chapters for me...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hmm.... okay, i copied the list of the groups that scanlated it
AE Manga
AOM
Akatsuki
Alizion-Manga
Anonymous-X
AntuKecik
Asian-Jesus Scans
BakaScans
Basement
Basement Scan
Binktopia
Black e Noir
Boobgroppers
Boredom
Buried With Manga
ChaoScans
Chikusho
Cold Manga
Cowbouy1
Cybernetic
DEMONSr
Ddadain
EatOurDust
Endless
FF7799
Franky House
Hitsugaara
Hueco Mundo
I Eat Manga
Ice-Master Edited Mangas
Ichiki
Illuminati-Manga
Inane
JanKenPon Edited Mangas
Japflap
Jinchuuriki
Joufu Scans
Juin Jutsu Team
Knives
Linkmasta
Magical Fucking Team
Manga Lounge
MangaMonkeys
MangaShare
Mangamannn
Mangatsu
Maximum7
NBST
NMT
NMX
NarutoBuzz
Narutofan
Narutosite
Narutotrad
NinjaBuzz
Noizy Edited Mangas
Nytrogyn
Oyatoks
Quickmanga
RZ
Readable Scan
Red Hawk Edited Mangas
Shannaro
ShinraTensei
SleepyFans
Stealth
Stumpy
Ukryta Wioska
Whatever
Woush
Xmas-Edited Manga
Yakuza
Yami_Hikari
Yunalesca
Zarosaki
[N-S]
absolute gravity
bludshock
dJ Arms
helz0ne
kokotas
mee-to-ichi
pi_te_ku
ryColaa
silvermask
thefolenangel
yoniekai
zidane21ps
Cez
Dako
Dark Element
Destinator
Jojorip Edited Mangas
MFT
NinetyNine
Red Hawk
WS
cez&kokotas
des
emer
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think it was Jinchuriki... But I'm not sure, I don't have the old chapters anymore...

Where'd you get that? LOL!

I was looking for it since I'm trying to get a friend of mine into Naruto, and I want to start her off with a good scan group that stuck to the story and used proper grammar n' shit. I'm also looking for the earlier chapters.
 
Last edited:

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hmm.... okay, i copied the list of the groups that scanlated it
AE Manga
AOM
Akatsuki
Alizion-Manga
Anonymous-X
AntuKecik
Asian-Jesus Scans
BakaScans
Basement
Basement Scan
Binktopia
Black e Noir
Boobgroppers
Boredom
Buried With Manga
ChaoScans
Chikusho
Cold Manga
Cowbouy1
Cybernetic
DEMONSr
Ddadain
EatOurDust
Endless
FF7799
Franky House
Hitsugaara
Hueco Mundo
I Eat Manga
Ice-Master Edited Mangas
Ichiki
Illuminati-Manga
Inane
JanKenPon Edited Mangas
Japflap
Jinchuuriki
Joufu Scans
Juin Jutsu Team
Knives
Linkmasta
Magical Fucking Team
Manga Lounge
MangaMonkeys
MangaShare
Mangamannn
Mangatsu
Maximum7
NBST
NMT
NMX
NarutoBuzz
Narutofan
Narutosite
Narutotrad
NinjaBuzz
Noizy Edited Mangas
Nytrogyn
Oyatoks
Quickmanga
RZ
Readable Scan
Red Hawk Edited Mangas
Shannaro
ShinraTensei
SleepyFans
Stealth
Stumpy
Ukryta Wioska
Whatever
Woush
Xmas-Edited Manga
Yakuza
Yami_Hikari
Yunalesca
Zarosaki
[N-S]
absolute gravity
bludshock
dJ Arms
helz0ne
kokotas
mee-to-ichi
pi_te_ku
ryColaa
silvermask
thefolenangel
yoniekai
zidane21ps
Cez
Dako
Dark Element
Destinator
Jojorip Edited Mangas
MFT
NinetyNine
Red Hawk
WS
cez&kokotas
des
emer
zidane21ps and thefolenangel aren't groups :D. zid is now with Binktopia and thefolenangel is with FA. But yeah, that is one awesome list.
I think it was Jinchuriki... But I'm not sure, I don't have the old chapters anymore...

Where'd you get that? LOL!

I was looking for it since I'm trying to get a friend of mine into Naruto, and I want to start her off with a good scan group that stuck to the story and used proper grammar n' shit. I'm also looking for the earlier chapters.
It's not really the scans you want to look at, but the translator. The best translator out there is HBK (EDIT: HisshouBuraiKen, forgot you aren't a Naruto fan) , you might want to look at which releases used his.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I was looking for it since I'm trying to get a friend of mine into Naruto, and I want to start her off
stopped reading there. oh you paperboy :jk don't be shy, tell us about her
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, but scan teams have translators among the ranks as well don they?

She's a college and friend, nothing more. I used to like her, but I decided to tell her how I felt at the time, and we both agreed to just stay friends and consider the whole awkward moment as a thing of the past. We're being logical and mature about it.
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
dont worry about the trans paperboy, iirc toriyamaworld scanlated naruto (along with the other popular series like a decade ago), and they're one of the best groups ever.
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmhm... now to look for the specific scans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top