- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
well, anyway, i should be off of the internet for a few days to a week at most, because we're moving. in the meantime, be good.
etineski, sounds like an interesting past love life i'd like to hear about
etineski, sounds like an interesting past love life i'd like to hear about




)
i'm thinking of treating him to something

.. How was my dad's day? eh I mean tatay's day.. Ok lang he is not here he..nasa ibang ulap. I wish him well though, text message lang, medyo kuripot nga aku ngayon. Heehe.. Alam ko yung iba may dinner dinneran pa.. chenes... pero di namen carry ngayon.. I wish all tatays good things anyway!

Just going to say that i doubt it is the person they revealed him as...
also the spiral tribal background stuff haha