Recent content by Exodus53

  1. Shounen Claymore by Norihiro Yagi

    Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro Yea she did sense them. Thats why she told those other 2 to get away from there
  2. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Help me ID this Manga?? where can I find them?
  3. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Help me ID this Manga?? thanx for all the help! I remember reading all of it in chinese when I was little but after 10 years my chinese reading has gotten very poor to the extend that I could only read my name in chinese... haha sad... I know..
  4. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: Help me ID this Manga?? thanx! the manga is called Shiroi Senshi Yamato .... now does anybody know where I can find the Edited Manga of it??
  5. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Help me ID this Manga?? I remember a manga that I read longgg time ago (10 years?) but I do not remember the name so if anybody can help me I would reallly really appreciated! its about a boy finding a dog that is half dog half wolf, he then puts the dog in a series of fighting matches against...
Top