Recent content by fai[L]

  1. fai[L]

    Stairs27(Plot)

    :amuse thanks, but I'm not yet finish with the novelization of chapter 1. Since I'm having a lot of problem with time; because of school works.:darn The manuscript is already finish, I guess it's time to start working in the real thing. The manga version will contain less dialogue, since I used...
  2. fai[L]

    needs a writer for a pokemon doujin

    I think that the makers of Pokemon doesn't want their characters to be included in a doujin. Don't worry, I just heard it from someone. Good luck!:tem
  3. fai[L]

    Stairs27(Plot)

    I see. Thanks for your suggestion:amuse, I'm already making the manuscript for chapter 1. I've already done 34 pages so far... It's because I've became busy with school work; Sorry for the slow progress, I would release the overview(I mean the novelization) of chapter 1. hopefully, this thursday.
  4. fai[L]

    Stairs27(Plot)

    Stairs27 (Stairs Two Seven) Genre: Action, Fantasy, Mystery, Psychological, Sci-fi, Supernatural. Summary: Hirifume Saito had been living a normal life to the point that he is sick of it. He shares no close social relationship with anyone. His best friend Keima, who is his classmate since...
  5. fai[L]

    Amateur Manga: GOD REALM

    Nice:amuse, ang galing mo. Ahaha, hinde ko kabisado ang lugar sa Pilipinas kaya impossible para sa kin maging setting ang Pilipinas. Gud luck na lng sa manga mo. Wait ko nlng muna ang chapter 2.
Top