Jun 15, 2010 #1 fromthemist Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 11, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Age 36 Gender Male Country i need a writer for a pokemon doujin please message me
Jun 15, 2010 #2 fai[L] Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Age 32 Gender Hidden Country I think that the makers of Pokemon doesn't want their characters to be included in a doujin. Don't worry, I just heard it from someone. Good luck!
I think that the makers of Pokemon doesn't want their characters to be included in a doujin. Don't worry, I just heard it from someone. Good luck!
Jun 15, 2010 #3 fromthemist Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Jun 11, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Age 36 Gender Male Country thanks for the luck i cant write worth anything but i can for sure draw