Recent content by fkeidjn

  1. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Rival (Shounen Mag by Kodansha)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Rival (new publication!) Actually, I won't be able to have it up anytime by thursday, you can go on ahead.
  2. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump That's possible. I should be able to start scanning stuff during the weekend.
  3. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Rival (Shounen Mag by Kodansha)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Rival (new publication!) Is anybody scanning Blazer Drive ch2 yet? I should have the thing scanned by Thursday.
  4. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump I've been away for a while due to sickness and other stuff. I plan on catching up during the coming weekend or so
  5. fkeidjn

    FMA Volume 20 Discussion (Chapters 79-83)

    Re: Chapter 82 Predictions Sorry, since I'm not a cleaner myself, you can find some tutorials here.
  6. fkeidjn

    FMA Volume 20 Discussion (Chapters 79-83)

    Re: Chapter 82 Predictions You need to level the raw with Photoshop or convert it to plain black and white, which I can do and upload if you want. Pardon me, but what is HBK?
  7. fkeidjn

    FMA Volume 20 Discussion (Chapters 79-83)

    Re: Chapter 82 Predictions FMA 82 is here
  8. fkeidjn

    Anime Soul Eater

    I'm not familiar with the manga at the moment (serialized in Shonen Gangan). I only scan it. But anyways, the first episode is out on torrent, try Tokyo Toshokan I'll upload the raw on MediaFire once I get it (460MB) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 You will need to download all files and...
  9. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump I also scanned the second part of Subarashiki kono Sekai, so go tell your friends!!! Check the first post EDIT: I'm doing some long awaited remodelling on the first post, but it shouldn't be a big deal.
  10. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Gangan (Shounen Mag by Square Enix)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Gangan Scan Dump The releases are irregular. You can check whether or not there will be a new chapter on the Gangan website About the delay, I'm having midterms this week, so maybe this weekend. Sorry about that. EDIT: Whatever I scanned is now uploaded to MediaFire...
  11. fkeidjn

    The Upcoming Shippuuden Extended Scene

    Nope, it's a filler character with a hand similar to Allen Walker from D.Gray Man, only that it's not metallic color.
  12. fkeidjn

    Anime The Different Fansubs

    Sorry to necropost, but Animera, a Swedish subbing group, recently started to do English subs from episode 49. Check it out and see what you think. Personally, I like this one better, in terms of video quality. The English subs are pretty good as well.
  13. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Rival (Shounen Mag by Kodansha)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Rival (new publication release 4/4!) Lucky you, I don't get mine until the end of the month. That goes the same for next month's issue. I guess I'll handle the leftovers
  14. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Rival (Shounen Mag by Kodansha)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Rival (new publication release 4/4!) Me, that's one
  15. fkeidjn

    Mag Talk Monthly Shounen Rival (Shounen Mag by Kodansha)

    Re: Monthly Shonen Rival (new publication release 4/4!) Proposal: We can split scanning jobs amongst ourselves. How does that sound?
Top