- Joined
- Mar 26, 2008
- Messages
- 103
- Reaction score
- 57
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Okay, we all know that Shippuuden is avoiding filler, which leads to lots of extended scene, sometimes really really unnecessary (even for the non-manga readers).
So, now after the end of Sai/Reunion with Sasuke arc., we'll see the Hidan-Kakuzu arc. Any ideas which part will be added in this arc? I think, since Asuma will play *cough*quite large*cough*role, he will get lots. Some flashback with Chiriku perhaps?
Feel free to comment!
ps: I'm new, just tryin' to be active here
So, now after the end of Sai/Reunion with Sasuke arc., we'll see the Hidan-Kakuzu arc. Any ideas which part will be added in this arc? I think, since Asuma will play *cough*quite large*cough*role, he will get lots. Some flashback with Chiriku perhaps?
Feel free to comment!
ps: I'm new, just tryin' to be active here

Last edited: