Recent content by Flenser

  1. The Next Shichibukai?

    Buggy will be shichibukai ... I'm calling it now. Didn't see anything else relating to this on the forums, but I thought it needed mentioning My reasons are: 1. There are openings (3, if I'm not mistaken) that need to be filled 2. His reputation has been given such a boost by the marineford...
  2. Going off on a tangent about "the whole eye thing"

    holy... 29 thank yous... glad you guys appreciate my rambling. yeah so I don't think I'll be doing Chapter reviews, as a) I'm not diligent enough b) there are a few really good reviewers already, who don't need me hogging the space. So my contribution to mangahelpers will be writing stuff like...
  3. Fun Thread Guess the Story!!!

    The story is about a farmboy whose parents aren't known who discovers a strange key plot device sent to a wise old mentor by a captured princess, and has his uncle who raised him killed by the impenetrably cowled servants of the Evil Empire. The two set off for revenge. The mentor is a former...
  4. Going off on a tangent about "the whole eye thing"

    nah. he jumps kisame (whose ending, by the way, had the same feel to it as being promised a 3-star meal and getting shit, literally) . Kishi is like Fonzie on crack. btw you meant that with the "sharing-an" as a joke right? I hope so^^
  5. Going off on a tangent about "the whole eye thing"

    glad you liked it. Naruto has always had an emphasis on how the characters "see" the world, so it's no wonder dojutsu plays such an important role
  6. Going off on a tangent about "the whole eye thing"

    ...:facepalm ... an arm filled with sharingan. HOW did I not see this coming? I'm sorry to start my review essay text like this, but seriously? of all the amazing things that danzo could have hidden behind those iron schackles (I mean just think - lots of explody seals, a shapeshifting arm a la...
  7. Chap 469 - only the confession part

    okay, looks like i wasn't as clear as I thought i was. with the comparing thing I meant that when admitting your love, if it were in honest, ya don't really talk about the last guy is all. Not just here, but anywhere. Which is a bit of an indicator that she hasn't forgotten sasuke, and might not...
  8. Chap 469 - only the confession part

    that. is epic. however we could go all-out fanfic girl wierdness and then kiba, neji and lee would feature in this line but... let's not
  9. Chap 469 - only the confession part

    haha WELL... she's grown up is all. yes the arcs before shipuuden (prob spelled wrong) she is a very one-dimensional character. In fact the first time her character is even deveolped was the chuunin exams, what with her standing up to sound and ino. Even more interesting is that these changes...
  10. Chap 469 - only the confession part

    hey first ever post^^ okay now, here are my reasons, based purely on observation and interpretation, why i believe like some others here that not only did sakura mean it when she said she liked Naruto, but also that she had very clear goals in mind as to what she had set out to achieve with...
Top