Kakashi was able to use the Sharigan that Obito gave shortly after the implementation. So whose to say Naruto couldn't.
This sounds not only horribly cliched but uninteresting. Sounds fit for a cut-scene in the UNS games but not a fitting ending the grand story that Kishi is "trying" to tell.
That would make sense but how does Naruto processing the nine tail's chakra allow to him to be wield the Rinnengan unless the Bijuu's chakra somehow correlated with him being able the process the sage's eyes. You probably have to elaborate further.
I have follow plenty of anime and manga but instead of presumbly boring you with all the details I will link you to this
I take inspiration from a myriad of places but to name a few I really enjoy the work of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto and Suzuhito Yatsuda among others.
I sincerely doubt that Kishi is going pull that out his anus but I guess if he willing considering him it is not entirely out of left field.
Wait, what? This sounds completely ridiculous then again you did have couple of drinks before writing this.
Well, I would agree but the tides of this battle could turn only a few ways and in they lead to similar yet different path. Obito will have to go down and we don't know as of yet if he has yet another transformation up his sleeve. Regardless, Obito is simply too powerful now and the only way I...
Firstly, the requirements on exactly how one would get the Rinnegan are as of yet unclear. Secondly, Naruto doesn't need to manifest the Rinnegan. All he would is Sasuke to manifest the ability and Naruto could then you use eyes lickety split. Well you could argue on how Sasuke will manifest the...
Re: How Naruto Beat Obito
That wouldn't make much narrative sense since for one Sasuke isn't the main character and the story is titled Naruto in big bold letters. Secondly, everyone and their mother has entrusted the fate of the ninja world to Naruto not Sasuke. While it would make sense it...
True, Jaco is probably going to last long I think Toriyama said a while that he doesn't want to do another long series like Dragonball. So we are still here waiting for the next of the so-called Big 3.
Re: How Naruto Beat Obito
It is not like if Naruto had Sasuke's eyes they wouldn't awaken the Rinnegan. Also all the requirements needed to wield the power of the Rinnegan, Naruto has met. He has the blood of the Senju. All he needs now is the Sage's eyes. There are three people alive that give...
Howdy, y'all! Okay I really not southern but I am new to the forums. I would say something about myself but honestly I don't know quite what to say. However, I am happy to be part of the community and all that jazz.
I forgot to mention that I am an aspiring artist who draws in the manga/anime...
Re: How Naruto Beat Obito
I think that the only way for Naruto to surpass the sage he will need both the sage's body and the sage's eyes and only then will he be sage's true successor. As he would have both, he would be better suited to bring about a change in the ninja world. For one...
Re: How Naruto Beat Obito
That makes sense as Sasuke want to right the Leaf Village's wrongs but I don't his as "evil" as some people believe. It is true they both share a common enemy but by having their battle Kishi will be prolong this current arc way longer than it needs to be.
Re: How Naruto Beat Obito
I see where you guys are coming from but I don't think the story was truly about Naruto and Sasuke at all but of Naruto and Obito. If Naruto and Sasuke were to fight their will have to some narrative purpose for it all and I just don't see it at this point in the...
Note this is just a theory but please here me out. I do have a sizable amount evidence here. This is probably how Naruto will end. I wrote this all on note so I will just copy and paste it here in this note. The following is probably dotted with grammatical errors so I deeply apologize in...