What's up, Fourteenthangel here!

FourteenthAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 5, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Howdy, y'all! Okay I really not southern but I am new to the forums. I would say something about myself but honestly I don't know quite what to say. However, I am happy to be part of the community and all that jazz.

I forgot to mention that I am an aspiring artist who draws in the manga/anime style so there is that. If you want know more feel free to click the links below.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
is that sword of the stranger avi...nice
:thumbs
welcome 14th

:pleased

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I see you like building mech models....you may appreciate this episode of genshiken

:lmao
 
Last edited by a moderator:

FourteenthAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 5, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am watching the episode right now. Some of what they say and the events that place really hit home. Thanks! Also, I like you Mikasa signature!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh no....why did you change your avi......:faint

so you liked the epi...check out the show,it's only 13 epis...

:super
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Nice to have you here dude and it is good to have another SNK fan on MH. Mikasa is simlpy badass, that's why she is my favourite character. :D
Are you following other anime/manga at the moment?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome fourteen!

What artists do you look at for inspiration for your art?
 

FourteenthAngel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 5, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice to have you here dude and it is good to have another SNK fan on MH. Mikasa is simlpy badass, that's why she is my favourite character. :D
Are you following other anime/manga at the moment?
I have follow plenty of anime and manga but instead of presumbly boring you with all the details I will link you to this

Welcome fourteen!

What artists do you look at for inspiration for your art?
I take inspiration from a myriad of places but to name a few I really enjoy the work of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto and Suzuhito Yatsuda among others.
 
Last edited:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Whoa you sure watched a lot of them and I've seen that there also classics.
If you want to talk more just let me know ok? :D
 
Top