Recent content by Frapà

  1. Frapà

    Naruto Sage ~ VASSiLi & Dynamic Dragon

    That is awesooome my friend ;P Really well done, really.
  2. Frapà

    Chapter 430 (big panel)

    Simply awesome. Like always.
  3. Frapà

    Berto Gallery

    My God that IS awesome. I love ya, man ;P
  4. Frapà

    Ace's Signature - Chopperman Art

    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68 When I first saw this colorize, I thought: "My God, it's awesome. I've to do something to make it to be more awesome xD" And so here I am. This is an Ace's Signature, made using Chopperman's Colorize. Very fast and very simple, I hope I...
  5. Frapà

    [421]page 14

    Really awesome, all your works are awesome. I really admire you as artist and person. Just keeeep it up the good work, my friend ;P
  6. Frapà

    Gear Second

    Awesome ;P I love it
  7. Frapà

    [422]_cover_kakashi

    Awesome. The best 422 colored cover for now ;P
  8. Frapà

    4 2 2 - 01

    Mmm... il tuo stile è molto semplice, stile anime diciamo. Ma devi cmq tenere sempre presente il punto da dv proviene la luce, è fondamentale per il risultato finale della tua opera ;P Mmm... your style is really simple, you can call it "Anime Style". But you always have to keep in mind the...
  9. Frapà

    Chapter 418 page 17

    My God, your colorings are really awesome ;P Serious, I think you're one of the best MH Artist for Naruto
  10. Frapà

    MasterX's Gallery - Updated

    Re: MasterX's Gallery Your Tribute to Itachi is the best Fan Art I've ever seen :P
  11. Frapà

    [419] Omoi

    Grazie a te x la splendida LineArt^^
  12. Frapà

    [419] Omoi

    This is the first time ever I color Naruto :P Don't be cruel xD
  13. Frapà

    OP C.518P.17

    Awesome! I'll color it xD
  14. Frapà

    Country Italy

    Italian Thread v2 Hi all of you. I'm here to teach you Italian Language, that is, as you can see to the left under my avatar, my native language. First of all, you have to know that's a Romance language of the family of Indeuropean Languages, it means that derives from Latine together with...
  15. Frapà

    Language What Languages do you know?

    -Italian -English -Latin -Greek
Top