Naruto Sage ~ VASSiLi & Dynamic Dragon

skep

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Spain
woooooow, really really good, congrats
 

riceball

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Thats amazing. the sky is so well done
 

Frapà

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
100
Reaction score
382
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
That is awesooome my friend ;P Really well done, really.
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Amazing Vassili, your BG, color, is amazing! Awesome work!
 

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
amazing, keep it up!
 

Orochimaru

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
2,468
Reaction score
492
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
amazing Vassili this clouds is great ^^
:thumbs
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excellent work Vassili, for a guy who used to not like coloring Naruto, you've gotten very good at coloring him. In fact, I think your version is definitely 1 of the best ones, out of all the other versions out right now. I just wish the transparent D.A. sign wasn't there on the big version. I have nothing against D.A., but it's disappointing when an excellent coloring has that sign on it, because it obstructs the view of the image. Well, I guess I'll just have to settle with the smaller version. Keep up the good work Vassili, it was nice to finally see a new coloring from you.
 
Last edited:

Orthider

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
163
Reaction score
26
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Great coloring! The sky is nice. :thumbs
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thanks to all :amuse

Excellent work Vassili, for a guy who used to not like coloring Naruto, you've gotten very good at coloring him. In fact, I think your version is definitely 1 of the best ones, out of all the other versions out right now. I just wish the transparent D.A. sign wasn't there on the big version. I have nothing against D.A., but it's disappointing when an excellent coloring has that sign on it, because it obstructs the view of the image. Well, I guess I'll just have to settle with the smaller version. Keep up the good work Vassili, it was nice to finally see a new coloring from you.
At first, thank you Jaime, I really appreciate your comments and your opinion. As you said, the big version is without D.A.'s watermark. I send you a PM where I explain why I decided to add this watermak. However, thanks again =)
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:jawdrop Excellent coloring VASSiLi!!
imo its the best colored version of this fanart out of all the other ones :amuse
 

¬Bol

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
357
Reaction score
104
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Very good guy!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow ..

Vassili Congratulations. His work is very good.

I loved your version, it was quite different from my (and better too).

Keep it.
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
:jawdrop E direi che con questa hai sotterrato tutte le altre versioni... per quanto mi riguarda penso sia il tuo miglior lavoro, complimenti.
 

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
:jawdrop E direi che con questa hai sotterrato tutte le altre versioni... per quanto mi riguarda penso sia il tuo miglior lavoro, complimenti.
Ti ringrazio! Sinceramente parlando, sono d'accordo con te sul fatto che possa essere il mio lavoro migliore. Io odio Naruto come personaggio (intendo in ambiti artistici ovviamente), ma nonostante ciò mi è passato dall'essere "brutto" ad essere il "figo" di turno. La nuova veste è splendida e devo ringraziare soprattutto il tuo lavoro che mi ha fatto venire voglia di colorare nuovamente qualcosa. Quindi penso che anche il tuo colorize sia uno dei migliori, o almeno, io l'ho apprezzato parecchio!
 

AndreCnJ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
65
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I love it, realy man, this is awesome!
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You're welcome Vassili, but at the same time thank you for your assistance. I really like this coloring of yours, and I have no problem admitting that I like your version of this the best. Your backgrounds are always beautiful, especially this one, and the shade of colors you used for Naruto, look really good. Well, keep up the good work Vassili, and thanks again for your help.
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
pure awesomeness.nice shading
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks incredible, Vas. :)
 
Top