Recent content by FredFredBurger

  1. FredFredBurger

    Done Help with a Japanese phrase

    That's makes sense 'Huggable Bepo" thank you so much! :^_^
  2. FredFredBurger

    Done Help with a Japanese phrase

    Hi, I'm having difficulty with a particular Japanese phrase "くつたりクッツヨソべポ". This phrase appears in a advertisement for a stuffed anime character that's a polar bear, (Bepo from One Piece). I know くつ= Shoes, or footwear たり= Ing and べポ = Bepo. However, no idea what クッツヨソ is. Can't find it in any of...
  3. FredFredBurger

    Help Help with Chinese Translation

    I want to make sure I have everything right, so any lines I got wrong please let me know and if you can, provide the correct translation. thanks :^_^ Wild Boyfriend Chapter 1 好想谈恋爱 I want to fall in love very much… 今天的联谊又没什么收获 唉唉.... Still haven’t fallen in love with somebody on the group...
  4. FredFredBurger

    Done Help with chinese character

    Can anyone help me translate this character? It's 嘰, and I'm slightly confused about how to put it in english. How would you word, "嘰嘰"?and/or "嘰嘰喳喳"
  5. FredFredBurger

    Discussion Translation in Chinese

    Re: How to do Chinese Translations Recently, I found this website: http://dict.youdao.com/ you can type in english or chinese and it will find translations for it. For phrase or word, typing lj: before the chinese you want to look up will look up all available sentences that have those...
  6. FredFredBurger

    Done Help with Chinese Translation

    Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help. Oh and 脫拉庫 Tatra School I got because when I looked up 脫拉, I got Tatra for some reason, and I based on what was in the manga so far, i guessed 脫拉庫 meant Tatra School. Never would have gotten "Tolaku" If it wasn't for you... so thank you a bunch :^_^
  7. FredFredBurger

    Done Help with Chinese Translation

    Hey, I'm a new member here as well as new to translations. This is my first time translating, so I'm a bit rough around the edges. I haven't been able to translate all of my manga, and what I'm posting here is just the first 7 pages. Therefore, I can't add the character's names just yet. I can...
Top