Done Help with a Japanese phrase

FredFredBurger

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm having difficulty with a particular Japanese phrase "くつたりクッツヨソべポ". This phrase appears in a advertisement for a stuffed anime character that's a polar bear, (Bepo from One Piece). I know くつ= Shoes, or footwear たり= Ing and べポ = Bepo. However, no idea what クッツヨソ is. Can't find it in any of my dictionaries. Any of you that can help me?
 

cmertb

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
206
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whenever you have a question like this, post the picture itself. The correct spelling should be くったりクッションベポ.

Now I'm sure you'll find クッション in the dictionary.

As for くったり, it's used often with stuffed toys, indicating that you can hug it, lean on it, sleep on it, or whatever. I guess maybe "huggable" would be a good tl?
 
Last edited:

FredFredBurger

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
That's makes sense 'Huggable Bepo" thank you so much! :^_^
 
Last edited:
Top