Recent content by Fugitive

  1. Fugitive

    Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

    Thanks L.O. for the banchou releases and for redoing volume 1 and 2!! I fell so behind with Worst and Crows (since 8). I'm just catching up now. Haha! Thanks again!
  2. Fugitive

    Year Round The Martial Arts thread

    Re: The Martial Arts tread Actually you made it a "tread" instead of a "thread." So this is the pattern on the rubber of a tire, but pertaining to martial arts. Granted there is already a "martial arts thread" and like this tread, it's not being used. All these old outdated threads should...
  3. Fugitive

    Fun Thread The Famous Real People Game

    William Shatner - Captain Kirk (Star Trek)
  4. Fugitive

    Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

    Is D-M no longer putting DDLs on the website for Worst, Blade of the Immortal, etc..??
  5. Fugitive

    Fun Thread This or That "The Game of Choice"

    Re: This or That "The Game of Choice" (v2) Shower... but I don't know why... Somalia or Iraq?
  6. Fugitive

    Discussion Why do you read Edited Mangas

    1. It's free. 2. I found out that comics were online available for download. Through that I eventually found manga. Started reading it online, then eventually started downloading it. 3. Both. Hurts the industry when people don't buy the manga and only pirate the Edited Mangas. Helps in the sense...
  7. Fugitive

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? I like Glenn Danzig. Misfits Samhain Danzig
  8. Fugitive

    Fun Thread The Famous Real People Game

    Re: The Famous People Game Reese Witherspoon
  9. Fugitive

    Discussion Various Interesting Videos Online

    Bah... Allow HTML so we can embed the videos!!
  10. Fugitive

    Discussion Where do YOU go to read your manga?

    I download my manga through MangaHelpers or Lurk. I used to read online a long time ago when I first started reading scanlated manga, but I would rather not do that anymore.
  11. Fugitive

    Life What happens when you die?

    ^^THIS. That is all. Nothing else.
  12. Fugitive

    TV What are you watching?

    I'm currently watching CNN and they are talking about the North Korean rocket launch incident.
  13. Fugitive

    Discussion NCAA tourney time!!

    Go STATE!!
  14. Fugitive

    Discussion N. Korea plans to reverse disarmament, CSM

    Re: S. Korea claims N. Korea is launching a missile Well... apparently the missle launch went off and failed. The top portion of the rocket containing the satelite failed to reach orbit. Apparently it just crashed down into the ocean. The US is calling the failed rocket launch a success test...
  15. Fugitive

    Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

    If any of you haven't seen Crows Zero, here's a link to the videos on YouTube. Crows Zero (part 1) Since it's a full length movie, the uploader broke it down into 13 parts or 13 seperate videos. Have fun watching! Also, you can DL it in it's entirety from bit torrent (or buy it).
Top