Recent content by Fusawashii Kyuuri

  1. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 131 Discussion Thread Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, it seems like not everything is equivalent trade. But Yuuko said the exchange items (payment and item) has to be of the same value. And she's the one who decides that. Ahhh, she's miscalculated this time? ^^;
  2. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    I don't know which chapters will be in volume 17. But judging from the fact that Clamp always compile 8 chapters in 1 volume, I'm guessing chapitre 125-132 will be in volume 17. I did a little 4-koma manga a while ago. I could've done it better but I was just doodling^^; The one above is...
  3. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    Egg! I'm 21. In my free time, I read books/manga, draw fanart, play games and hang out with friends. I don't know what I wana be in life yet...but I do want to experience being a mangaka for a while if possible. It's a faraway dream. A lot of factors actually, but mainly due to curiosity...
  4. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    1. To be honest, I love all the five main characters. They all have such distinctive personalities. But my favourite would have to be Syaoran. His a bit too perfect sometimes. It's his determination and courage that is captivating. Sakura was a bit slack and not so useful early in the story...
  5. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    Ayah: I like other Watase's work too. Like FY, Imadok, Alice 19, just to name a few. I was reading FY Genbu Kaidan but kind of stopped for various reason (not because I don't like it)^^; May be I can find some raw scans here? GK: XXXHolic is a great manga in my opinion. It's not everyone's cup...
  6. Boys on the run

    This doesn't look like a easy manga to translate, especially with no furigana beside the kanji. I think you should post the images so they're easier to read. It's really hard when we have to scroll to the right to see the "hidden" page. I've just tried translating page 4, the contents page. p.4...
  7. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    Hello Ayah, nice to meet you :) You must like Ayashi no Ceres by the looks of it. Just guessing from your username and avatar. I've read that series and really liked it. It's fine to call me FK, it's shorter. I tend to use abbreviations too. Gold Knight invited me to join Manga Helpers. Since I...
  8. The Fusawashii Kyuuri thread

    G'day. I'm Fusawashii Kyuuri. I was introduced here by Gold Knight. A bit about myself: I'm from Australia, which means when you guys in the States are asleep I'll be awake and vice versa. I'm a university student studying Japanese. Favourite manga is Tsubasa by CLAMP at the moment. I play...
Top