Recent content by Fuzzy Pickles!

  1. Fuzzy Pickles!

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    I am glad you like it. I use this username a lot on the Internet nowadays and everyone else likes it. I think I will be keeping this name for a long time. Bonus points for whoever can spot the reference.
  2. Fuzzy Pickles!

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Hello there. As an aspiring comic book writer, I am interested in reading more comics (and of course manga). What I intend on doing is that once I get my hand on a manga, I want to fully analyze it and see what makes it a good manga all around. This includes the story, the panels, the art...
  3. Fuzzy Pickles!

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    I decided to come to this forum because I want to get myself involved in the comics community, including manga. Being an aspiring comic book artist, being part of a community is vital to growing as an artist.
  4. Fuzzy Pickles!

    Aspiring comic book/manga artist.

    Hello there. I look forward to participating in this online community and all that it has to offer. My goal is to write my dream epic in a full-colored graphic novel. However, as I am interested in working professionally at some point in my life, I want to ensure that I can obtain the best...
Top