- Joined
- Jul 14, 2017
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 32
- Country
-
Hello there. I look forward to participating in this online community and all that it has to offer.
My goal is to write my dream epic in a full-colored graphic novel. However, as I am interested in working professionally at some point in my life, I want to ensure that I can obtain the best possible quality for my work. My goal right now is to learn how to draw and write well (which I am doing through Draw A Box) so that I will be capable of putting out great work. That said, it is important to not just learn how to draw but also what makes great comics. So what I want to do is to buy and fully analyze great comics so that I can learn how the best artists manage to put out the best works. Then I intend to consistently work on making progressively better stories until I reach the level that I want to be at.
My hope is to be an asset to the comic community. I am at this point figuring out how I can contribute to the community (perhaps one thing I can do is program comics-related websites once I get good at programming?) but I am excited to make my mark on it someday.
My goal is to write my dream epic in a full-colored graphic novel. However, as I am interested in working professionally at some point in my life, I want to ensure that I can obtain the best possible quality for my work. My goal right now is to learn how to draw and write well (which I am doing through Draw A Box) so that I will be capable of putting out great work. That said, it is important to not just learn how to draw but also what makes great comics. So what I want to do is to buy and fully analyze great comics so that I can learn how the best artists manage to put out the best works. Then I intend to consistently work on making progressively better stories until I reach the level that I want to be at.
My hope is to be an asset to the comic community. I am at this point figuring out how I can contribute to the community (perhaps one thing I can do is program comics-related websites once I get good at programming?) but I am excited to make my mark on it someday.