Recent content by gigono

  1. Help Wanted Looking for a writer for a practice Manga

    If your still looking I would be willing to give it a try.
  2. Is this interesting?

    I think the story could be good. However i think you need a reason as a to why he wants to pull off these crimes. The way i see it now is a kid stole something ,got away, and now he is hooked on the thrill of robbing people.Also the plot could be good but make sure it works with the crimes he...
  3. Need help with a character design.

    ....Ya I should have done that in the first place. My bad Ill try a quick sketch and post bio for him.
  4. Wanted: Artist Looking for manga artist!

    Ya just so you know if your looking for a artist you should fix your forum to say " looking for manga artist".However if your looking for a writer I'm will to try a collaboration work.
  5. Need help with a character design.

    Hello I'm final think i got all the characters and plot in my manga to the point where I feel like I could draw it.I got everyone down except for the protagonist.No matter how hard I try i can't seem to imagine his hair.Everything I tried came out looking either really bad or didn't seem it fit...
  6. new character

    I agree with the above. Nothing wrong with practice. You can do the face and body proportions nice and the character looks good to.Only real flaw i saw was neck looked a little long when you compare it to the shoulder height.
  7. Script and Story Boarding

    I would recommend the manga studio programs.They come with alot of screen tones and tools that can be helpful for effects and materials. http://manga.smithmicro.com/
  8. I need ideas

    Honestly man your best coming up with your own stuff.However reference and help from others isn't bad. I suggest you watch bakuman if you haven't yet ,you read some manga that you normally wouldn't and look at mythology.
Top