I need ideas

Furuichi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Hi, I have a great request to you. I can not think of a good script, and I would like to draw manga. I would like to draw a hero or a man of different cases. Waiting for your suggestions. Thank you very much for all the answers.
 

MonarchTheLegend

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
5
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, you're the only one who can think up of your idea. If we thought up of an idea for you, it wouldn't be yours. Just some other guy's/gal's idea. It's alright if you think of your own idea and we build onto it with more ideas.

If you're trying to get an idea, you just have to let them come. Then that one idea will build up and up and up. Of course you have to play your cards right for it to be a good story.

To try to hatch an idea, watch a movie, read manga, do anything that is entertaining. The best ideas are the ones that are unexpected, not forced. So don't force yourself to think of an idea.
 

MAITREYA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
Latvia
Well, you're the only one who can think up of your idea.
Chill up, it's not uncommon for artists and story writers to work together and each do their own part. Like with Death Note manga, for example.
 

gigono

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Honestly man your best coming up with your own stuff.However reference and help from others isn't bad. I suggest you watch bakuman if you haven't yet ,you read some manga that you normally wouldn't and look at mythology.
 
Top