Recent content by hakozaki

  1. hakozaki

    Done [JP] Need help with sentences

    Don't mind if I do then. The following part is the conversation leading up to the first sentence about retreating the soldiers I had trouble with. Now it's more a "Did I get this right?" than a "Omg! I don't understand this at all!" Petros: スペンサー大佐 Captain Spencer とりあえず聖下は 奪還できたのだ...
  2. hakozaki

    Done [JP] Sentences in polite and archaic language

    You're right, that's it! It wasn't Virgil who corrected her, but Mary corrected herself after she called him Count of Manchester. Thank you!
  3. hakozaki

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Hi there! I would like to request some help for the Trinity Blood chapter 57. In the previous chapters, the Department of Inquisition, led by Petros, and a contingent of soldiers led by Mary have gone to a special district beneath Londinium, called the Ghetto, to annihilate the...
  4. hakozaki

    Done [JP] Sentences in polite and archaic language

    Thank you so much for your help! My problem with the second sentence was that I thought Virgil (the vampire) said it, so of course the translation didn't make any sense. But now that I checked it's all clear :D
  5. hakozaki

    Done [JP] Sentences in polite and archaic language

    Introduction. Mary is a human colonel and Virgil a vampire noble. Mary: こんばんは Good evening, マンチェスター伯。 Count of Manchester. Virgil: いや No. 我が王都に 巣 喰う おぞまし き 吸血鬼よ。 I take this to mean that he explains to her why his title no longer applies. 今宵 我らは 女王と神の名において 汝らを討ち滅ぼし にきた...
  6. hakozaki

    Done [JP] Need help with sentences

    Thank you so much for the fast answer. This helps a great deal! I'm rather new at posting translation requests here. I have more problematic sentences. Do I continue to post them to this thread or do I make a new one?
  7. hakozaki

    Done [JP] Need help with sentences

    Some info on the scene: Alessandro has just been rescued and Pietro suggests they bring him above ground to safety. Mary and Howard, however, want to continue their mission, because they think exterminating the vampires is the best way to keep Alessandro safe. ETA: Since I don't want to spam...
  8. hakozaki

    Anime Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2

    Re: Code geass I'm very much looking forward to the second season. Hopefully the plot is goping to be as good as in S1. Rather than Suzaku, I hope Lulu is not going to be killed like Light at the end (I can see it happen though).
Top