Recent content by HanaKuragari

  1. HanaKuragari

    Help Wanted Where to look for people who want to do professional level manga work

    If this is still available, I would love to talk more about this manga with you. this is my most current anime/manga style site: http://www.mangabullet.com/HanaKuragari/gallery if you need more reference, I would be happy to send more examples. also, you can contact me via e-mail...
  2. HanaKuragari

    Help Wanted Artist Needed A.S.A.P

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  3. HanaKuragari

    The Philosopher's Journal (Working manga title)

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  4. HanaKuragari

    Help Wanted Artist(s) wanted for "Lanky Breakdown" manga

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  5. HanaKuragari

    Got a couple of plots, do contact me

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  6. HanaKuragari

    Valkyrez: Brand New Manga Series?

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  7. HanaKuragari

    Sky

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  8. HanaKuragari

    My Own Ideas for Manga

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  9. HanaKuragari

    Help Wanted Mugen no Haru - Artist/Cowrite needed!

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  10. HanaKuragari

    Got original idea

    I'd like to hear more about the job: rate of pay, workload, responsibilities, etc. contact me here or via e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected] current active site: http://www.mangabullet.com/hanakuragari/profile
  11. What the...?

    What the...?

    OC paired w/ me.
  12. Hallow's Eve

    Hallow's Eve

    Halloween inspired piece with screentone play.
  13. Griefer for ChinesePridge

    Griefer for ChinesePridge

    art trade from MB.
  14. HanaKuragari

    Autumn 2010 Colored Art Contest

    "Greifer" "Hallow's Eve" "What the...?"
  15. HanaKuragari

    Looking for co-artist

    sounds like something i'd read. i'd like to know more about the project -- other artists, experience, deadlines, etc. my current site: hanakuragari.mangabullet.com
Top