- Joined
- Apr 14, 2011
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello all, I'm fairly new here, so don't be too quick to judge please!
Any-who, you came here to see my idea, well here it goes,
Title - Sky
Plot Summary Part One(I want to give away a lot without giving away too much, I'd like for everyone who reads it to be somewhat surprised.): A Young teenager, named Kazuaki who abandoned his family as a young child lives in the land of Sorami, a land of magic, and excitement. He was trained under his master named Tetsura. Tetsura is an elder of Dairu, which is the main town that Kazuaki lives in. They know him as the child of the clouds, because Tetsura found Kazuaki in a Kumo Tree, shaped like a cloud. Tetsura has left Kazuaki on his own now, leaving him only with a bird named Emi. Emi is mysterious and will help Kazuaki in more ways than he can know. Eventually Emi needs assistance and Kazuaki has not an idea what to do, so he tries to get into contact with Tetsura, which he succeeds but the connection between them is broken when trouble arises and breaks there communication. Kazuaki becomes worried as the village is attacked and sets off to try to find Tetsura. Outside of the village he gets ambushed only to be rescued by Rumi, an Ice Mage who freezes her enemies quickly. Rumi is surprised to see Kazuaki traveling alone and thinks he is too young to do so. She appoints herself as team leader and her Kazuaki and Emi set off to find Tetsura, but getting help with Emi is there primary goal at the moment.
Personalities:
Kazuaki - Calm, laid back, gets hot headed when mad, can be stubborn when upset.
Emi - Cheerful, but gets very serious whenever someone hurts Kazuaki.
Tetsura - Wise, serious ( or tries to be ), can't help but be proud of Kazuaki, very very powerful.
Rumi - Thinks that she is mature, overly confident, tries to be a know it all.
Descriptions:
Kazuaki - The main character, Kazuaki is a holder of Earth Magic as taught by Tetsura, and hidden Wind Magic. Which he finds out about later. He later on will be able to fuse his wind magic with a sword he receives.
Emi - Kazuaki's best friend, a bird that can transform into a ravaging giant falcon. Mysteries lie within this bird.
Tetsura - Knows earth magic and wind magic. However Kazuaki knows little about Tetsura's abilities with wind. He is a very powerful wizard, despite needing a cane to walk around.
Rumi - She considers her self to be a very powerful Ice Magic wielder. She has a past that she wants little to be reminded of.
Well that's all I have so far! I also have rough draft character pictures if you would like to see them, I think the artist would have to improve on them however, as they are pretty basic and not up to the drawing level I'd like them to be at, however I'm accepting all requests, so please do send them in!
Thanks for taking the time to view this, and I hope Sky comes soon enough!
Any-who, you came here to see my idea, well here it goes,
Title - Sky
Plot Summary Part One(I want to give away a lot without giving away too much, I'd like for everyone who reads it to be somewhat surprised.): A Young teenager, named Kazuaki who abandoned his family as a young child lives in the land of Sorami, a land of magic, and excitement. He was trained under his master named Tetsura. Tetsura is an elder of Dairu, which is the main town that Kazuaki lives in. They know him as the child of the clouds, because Tetsura found Kazuaki in a Kumo Tree, shaped like a cloud. Tetsura has left Kazuaki on his own now, leaving him only with a bird named Emi. Emi is mysterious and will help Kazuaki in more ways than he can know. Eventually Emi needs assistance and Kazuaki has not an idea what to do, so he tries to get into contact with Tetsura, which he succeeds but the connection between them is broken when trouble arises and breaks there communication. Kazuaki becomes worried as the village is attacked and sets off to try to find Tetsura. Outside of the village he gets ambushed only to be rescued by Rumi, an Ice Mage who freezes her enemies quickly. Rumi is surprised to see Kazuaki traveling alone and thinks he is too young to do so. She appoints herself as team leader and her Kazuaki and Emi set off to find Tetsura, but getting help with Emi is there primary goal at the moment.
Personalities:
Kazuaki - Calm, laid back, gets hot headed when mad, can be stubborn when upset.
Emi - Cheerful, but gets very serious whenever someone hurts Kazuaki.
Tetsura - Wise, serious ( or tries to be ), can't help but be proud of Kazuaki, very very powerful.
Rumi - Thinks that she is mature, overly confident, tries to be a know it all.
Descriptions:
Kazuaki - The main character, Kazuaki is a holder of Earth Magic as taught by Tetsura, and hidden Wind Magic. Which he finds out about later. He later on will be able to fuse his wind magic with a sword he receives.
Emi - Kazuaki's best friend, a bird that can transform into a ravaging giant falcon. Mysteries lie within this bird.
Tetsura - Knows earth magic and wind magic. However Kazuaki knows little about Tetsura's abilities with wind. He is a very powerful wizard, despite needing a cane to walk around.
Rumi - She considers her self to be a very powerful Ice Magic wielder. She has a past that she wants little to be reminded of.
Well that's all I have so far! I also have rough draft character pictures if you would like to see them, I think the artist would have to improve on them however, as they are pretty basic and not up to the drawing level I'd like them to be at, however I'm accepting all requests, so please do send them in!
Thanks for taking the time to view this, and I hope Sky comes soon enough!
Last edited: