Recent content by hanaogi

  1. hanaogi

    Where Do You Come From?

    I'm native to Houston Texas, although I grew up in San Antonio. It's Fiesta Season here now, and there's about 10 days worth of party planned, although I don't actually go to most of the events anymore, although I would like to go to Fiesta Flambeaux again- it's a night parade, takes place on...
  2. hanaogi

    Info General Artists' Studio Discussion/Hangout Thread

    Re: General Digital Art/Photoshop Discussion/Hangout Thread Dear EvilEye, glad to be of help- what in particular was heplful so I can look further into that specific and see waht else I can dig up on that point? ---------- Post added June 08, 2011 at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was June...
  3. hanaogi

    Info General Artists' Studio Discussion/Hangout Thread

    Re: General Digital Art/Photoshop Discussion/Hangout Thread Just some info about PS and Illustrator that should prove interesting to y'all. My husband teaches Photoshop among other programs, and we have both worked in graphics for 22+ years. I've worked on and off, he has worked consistently in...
  4. hanaogi

    Thank you for the welcome mail

    @ Charlie @igotthegoods Thanks for compliments- after all the English classes I have taken, it's good to know I can use them! Ahh, about my username. Well, there's a history there, and this is a family site with probably lots of sub-adult users, so I won't go far into it. However, I am...
  5. hanaogi

    Discussion Naruto and Sasuke next clash

    hmm… for some men- and a few women too- a conversation of deeply held beliefs is expressed through physical violence. Not force mind you, because the best you can do with violent physical force is to dominate someone, breaking their mind and spirit in the process. for Naruto and Sasuke, one...
  6. hanaogi

    Thank you for the welcome mail

    I am glad to have found your site, and time allowing, I look forward to learning and exercising some of the skills you offer tutorials on. I think I can contribute in a small way, as I have access to a man who teaches photoshop for a living- in fact, I married him 21 yrs ago :eyeroll. We have...
Top