Recent content by hashikei

  1. hashikei

    School The Major Thread

    Computer Engineering, 4 years (←in Canada) Annoying requirement- Apprenticeship for 4 years, then take the 'Professional Engineering Exam" thing before getting a license... (-__-) (I think there's more...it just varies....I think)
  2. hashikei

    Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

    >hunter eeh...i can't ...busy ~_~ >daradik Hey! Welcome to our hang-out thread xD (and to MH) See ya around~
  3. hashikei

    Pinoy Hang Out Thread v.10

    Whoooaa.......you're kidding me right? v.10? You guys are crazy... (.____.) (...and amazing)
  4. hashikei

    Pinoy Thread v.9

    Coz then you look back and you ask yourself, "Why did I spend 4 hours cleaning that page again?" :3
  5. hashikei

    Pinoy Thread v.9

    Yeah, I guess I should hang out more eh? xD Oh, you don't need a defender (I wouldn't make a good one anyway)...just make your way to a global mod...and then to an admin as quick as you can, and then......you know, 'take advantage' of your position >D >yonie yeah, I remember the times when...
  6. hashikei

    Pinoy Thread v.9

    sucked D= one -> canadian universities have it scheduled in winter O.o;;; two -> all I did was projects and study for midterms...ka-inis =/ kayo, musta na?
  7. hashikei

    Pinoy Thread v.9

    nope~ (and I really hope I don't have to retake classes for summer term...) ....but uh, I'm in canada in case you forgot (or I never told anyone)...so summer and summer classes are still yet to come xD
  8. hashikei

    Pinoy Thread v.9

    haha, hey~ Uhh...terribly busy, I guess? Hehe, I go to MH when I'm too lazy to study for exams that I'm bound to fail anyway =) one of the several forms of procrastination (・ω・ ) (...really gotta study for calculus exam that's coming in like.....9 hours, crap -__-) yoniekai, what are you...
  9. hashikei

    Pinoy Thread v.9

    .....i swear.......you guys were just in v.5 when I last checked o_o; ......galing nyo ah...o_O I really gotta hang out in MH more xD (and maybe start translating again...o_o)
  10. hashikei

    Pinoy Thread v.6

    ..just passing by ^^; ........you're kidding me right? 6 months ago, you guys were only in "Pinoy thread v.3" o_O;
  11. hashikei

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread The big battle of the 6 shinobi of Shipuuden!! Team Asuma and Team Kurenai is here to fight in Accel 2! Now older their new techniques acquired will be introduced in this installment! Nara Shikamaru From the ground and with his high-speed shadows, Shikamaru...
  12. hashikei

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread Well, they don't really say anything much about it...literally nothing. And sorry about that slight confusion. What I meant to say was, you can choose before the match who you can use for the Narutimate combo (full name lol), and not be stuck with certain...
  13. hashikei

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread Thanks for the scans~ There aren't really any important information here, I think. It just says that you'll be able to launch an attack using your support character(whom you can pick; not pre-set), continuing the main character's attack string, and thus making...
  14. hashikei

    PS2 Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2

    Re: Narutimate Accel 2 Game Thread (condensed translation) << (I didn't translate the big text, since they're just those promotion tagilnes, unless you guys request) Planned Release Date: December 2007 The game will feature the famous opening movie for the Shipuuden anime...
  15. hashikei

    Databook II [Inquisitive] Databook 2 - Characters

    Re: Databook 2 - Rock Lee It's not a mistake, that "Chuunin: -” is referring to the age he became Chuunin; and since he isnt chuunin yet (as of the databook), the age is left blank.
Top