Pinoy Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
san ka nagne-net ngayon?
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
.....i swear.......you guys were just in v.5 when I last checked o_o;
......galing nyo ah...o_O

I really gotta hang out in MH more xD
(and maybe start translating again...o_o)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
whoa! PP! musta na??
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
haha, hey~
Uhh...terribly busy, I guess?
Hehe, I go to MH when I'm too lazy to study for exams that I'm bound to fail anyway =)
one of the several forms of procrastination (・ω・ )
(...really gotta study for calculus exam that's coming in like.....9 hours, crap -__-)

yoniekai, what are you Editing right now?
(coz i don't remember seeing you in the Manga Editor usergroup last time i was here(*_ _)...xD; )
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ah! may summer class ka, p1noypr1de?
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
nope~ (and I really hope I don't have to retake classes for summer term...)
....but uh, I'm in canada in case you forgot (or I never told anyone)...so summer and summer classes are still yet to come xD
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Oh... so how's spring break?
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sucked D=
one -> canadian universities have it scheduled in winter O.o;;;
two -> all I did was projects and study for midterms...ka-inis =/

kayo, musta na?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
pinoypride!!! you should hangout with us more. :scry And maybe you can be my defender when they bully me...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i still scan nowadays if i have nothing to do :sweat but with all these influx (massive influx) of Manga Editors in MH i feel i dont need to do anything anymore :XD hmmm my last scans were with fucking-manga doing a lot of HQ ES21, with tranquilmelancholy and the rest, and one stunt with illuminati-whatever at the latest gantz...

speaking of that one stunt, i screwed that up, i was supposed to finish this page, but we went drinking heavy, and when i came home they finished my page up, released hours ago. tranny was pissed i was gone (she might be, i was too drunk to read) :sweat that's when i realized i cant commit to Editing anymore, find a job first, so i declined cleaning offers since then.... and im here in pinoy thread wasting my life away :ossu
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I guess I should hang out more eh? xD
Oh, you don't need a defender (I wouldn't make a good one anyway)...just make your way to a global mod...and then to an admin as quick as you can, and then......you know, 'take advantage' of your position >D

>yonie
yeah, I remember the times when Manga Editors were 'rare commodities' xD
translators are increasing in number too, so I'm not so sure if I should continue or not xD

haha, that reminds me of what kinda happened with me when I was still in shannaro
...although I was one of the 'veteran' cleaners, so they couldn't really do much xD (plus it was those ridiculous grey pages that, at one point...only 2 or 3 people were able to do, everyone else steered clear away from them)
but yeah....good days xD
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
LOL yeah i remember, i used to HQfy one piece for franky house too, but look at them now, recruit here and there, teach that guy, that guy, correct this page... scanlate like all the series in the world... i hated it so i quit. plus why make naruto scans no, when you've got like 500 other Manga Editors doing it :rofl

and im beginning to go against HQing mag raws, tankos are just too nice and easy
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
what's so wrong about tankos? it makes life easier.
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Coz then you look back and you ask yourself, "Why did I spend 4 hours cleaning that page again?" :3
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
naalala mo pa yung sinabi ko sa thread mo? dahil lang sa pakikialam ng mga executive fatass yun... do you read dilbert? what he says is 100% true.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hahaaaayz! just went to DFA to get a passport. at least tapos na! antayin ko na lang na ideliver sa bahay. that's one valid ID na din at kung sakaling magkagulo sa Pinas, layas agad! mwahahaha!

@our evil goddess

tagal ko ba nawala? pasulpot sulpot lang ako dito kase I'm still doing some major decisions on what to do with my life. :sweat and of course there's still the job hunting going on so medyo walang time mag post dito.

re: fatso boy

is this source reliable?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@bss
anong post count ko ba nung huling nakita mo?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
di ko alam hunt. bakit? nabawasan ba?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
hinde. lamang na ko sayo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top